Getting Bored With My Marine Setup

well, you can't really go wrong with either one :) i hope you keep us posted as to what you decide and pics of course :D
 
NW = Pair of V. Argentina
Pair of jags
Pair of goldsaums

Thats if you like pairs of fish, if not just go for a NW colony, I think mine would go something like: GT, texas, argentina and a con.

For old world I would do a frontosa colony (frontosa's probably my favourite old world).
 
NW = Pair of V. Argentina
Pair of jags
Pair of goldsaums

Thats if you like pairs of fish, if not just go for a NW colony, I think mine would go something like: GT, texas, argentina and a con.

For old world I would do a frontosa colony (frontosa's probably my favourite old world).
OOOoohhh...Good ideas. :good: i would just replace the texas with a cuban. somewhat similar but more black in the scales. Maybe throw in a JD
 
opps sorry if we offended you guys....
didnt realise we could talk fun on her own post!!!
wont happen again, ive learnt my lesson,,
dunce hat in the corner,,, <:-P my artist interpretation of dunce

I know its a shame with all that money invested but if the hearts not in it,,,
cichlids should change that for the better,,,cheaper on the pocket
i'm a huge fan of cichlids so i applaud your choice. If you do decide to go with cichlids that is. Once they start doing the puppy dance for food you'll know you made the right choice. Good luck! :good:


hehe thats just what i was saying to my mate when she took on the vieja i so reluctantly had to sell,,,she was just like a dog...
10minutes in her tank and out come the dog dance,she was killing herslef laughing..."Oh thats so sweet"
 

Most reactions

Back
Top