The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
Plants: Riccia, Java/Xmas Moss and Hydrocotyle
Age and condition: Healthy
Quantity for sale: Tennis ball size clump of Java/Xmas Moss, fair bit of riccia and cuttings of Hydrocotyle
Reason for Sale: Surplus amounts
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £10 which includes standard P&P or £11 for recorded P&P
Photograph:See below

I`m not 100% on the moss, I think the moss is Xmas moss that has grown like wildfire after a small piece attached itself to the bogwood in my Badis tank. The length of the Moss leaves can be seen underneath the tennis ball size clump on the left of the photo. The riccia is in a takeaway tub so you can get some idea on how much is there.

Paypal payment only please.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Oh I need some Hydrocotyle, any plants you need? Maybe trade lol my missus wont let me spend anymore money on fish goodies lol.

Hi
I'm interested in just the riccia and moss. Have u still got them and how much?

If you still have it ill take it all?
Mainly i could do with the riccia. :good:

If you still have it ill take it all?
Mainly i could do with the riccia. :good:

Sorry, Rorie has just sent paypal payment for the lot. If I have any more I can give you a shout? :)

Ok didn't think I had a chance, but if anything changes, just send a pm! :good:

Thanks westwood!

How much for the tennis ball? :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back