The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I always recommend that between 30% and 50% of your tank should be in plants. Then do 25% water changes once a week. Wash the filter pads out only in tank water and plan to reduce the amount of waste from them by 50%. You will then find that your tank will become stable. Try not to chase your tail with test kits and chemicals. You can always balance ph and hardness with natural buffers.

Don't quote me, i'm still learning but to me-
Those look like guppies, i have had guppies for a while now and mine tend to be near the top, they are naturally near the top, however mine do dip down and go to the bottom, eat what ever is there and pop back up, then they will swim around a bit. Make sure your water parameters are good and nothing was wrong during the change. Most of my girls, you can move their tank and change everything around them, vacuum while they are in the tank and they will be fine, they don't care but if you move my singular males tank once, he looses the plot for a week and spends his time chilling in the back bottom corner, generally he will move around every now and then again though. Then eventually, he gets over himself and will swim around and interact with his companion or the lovely ladies if he is lucky!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back