oscarz031.jpg

Feather fin syno
Catz065.jpg

Catz061.jpg

Catz041.jpg

Catz0363.jpg

Also if you want ant pics from this thread send me a pm,
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/285237-channa-ornatipinnis/

Very nice cichlids and catfish, and all the other pictures we're getting are beautiful - but are there any more?

Barbs, some more loaches, and (if possible, they're fast) danios. That's about all, I think.

Few pics if your intrested

my Tiger Oscar
6303797119_136ce61cef_b.jpg

6303797111_24cee96052_b.jpg

Green flier cichlid< male & female
Catz072.jpg

oscarz031.jpg

Feather fin syno
Catz065.jpg

Catz061.jpg

Catz041.jpg

Catz0363.jpg

Also if you want ant pics from this thread send me a pm,
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/285237-channa-ornatipinnis/

Beautiful pictures...love the Oscars...they represent my San Francisco Giants colors.

What about fancy goldfish, telescope eyes and fan tails to be exact
Any goldfish are fine - we don't have a single picture yet.
In fact, we have very few sub-tropical fish at all.
Also, I think we have enough cichlids now.

It doesn't appear we're getting all that many photos anymore. Should we wait a few days and stop using it now, or are there any more?

If you dye a fish that needs a 4 ft. Tank what makes it right to put the dyed version in a 1.5 gallon bowl?

It doesn't appear we're getting all that many photos anymore. Should we wait a few days and stop using it now, or are there any more?

You should let us know what you're looking for and I'm sure most of us will happily cooperate!

If you dye a fish that needs a 4 ft. Tank what makes it right to put the dyed version in a 1.5 gallon bowl?

Nothing. This is a bit of a non sequitur.
blink.gif

I should have the photos soon maybe tommorow or the day after

All I have right now are photos of my bettas and my shrimp

I do have a couple photos of my goldfish but the water is really cloudy in them

You should let us know what you're looking for and I'm sure most of us will happily cooperate!

Nothing. This is a bit of a non sequitur.
blink.gif

We still need more barbs, loaches, if possible danios, and sub-tropical species.
What is meant by the dyed fish? Are you referring to the glofish, which are not dyed? And it wasn't a 1.5 gallon, it was an 8 gallon (still small). Anyway, it was rather off topic.

Here's a couple photos of my tiger barbs, which are ridiculously difficult to photograph!

6234b618.jpg

4e98e507.jpg

Here's a couple photos of my tiger barbs, which are ridiculously difficult to photograph!
Yeah, that's the issue with a lot of the schooling cyprinids - you can never snap the picture fast enough.
Can I use your signature? That's a cool picture of the cories (although we already have plenty of good cory pics).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back