Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Ludwig Venter

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Markandhisfish

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing asI am loving hoplos at theminute and Moochys is a lovely example I;m shunning the colour and voting hoplo!!

have to say i do agree with you moochy , this comp does tend to be dominated with sevs/rams etc

wish i could see who`s voted for little ol me, thanks :good:

They are all worthy winners, best of luck to you all.

Keith.

lot of love for the non-cichlids at the moment . hmmmm i need to hurry up and get my synos :lol:

tight run contest this minth , some cracking fish all round . the cichlids are starting to stage a fightback :lol:

all lovely fish and great photos :good: Have made my vote. Good luck everyone!
cheers

hmm.. i can't vote! any reason why not?

DF

I'll have to search the archives to give you the exact amount of posts required before you have voting activation on the forum..... Since you currently have only six posts, that is the reason... we've had situations where people registered under a different name to vote for their own entries... that is why it was deemed necessary to implement this restriction.... But I think you are almost there...,.. I think it is anything from 6 to 10 posts - then you may vote.

creating multiple accounts to vote for your own fish is really sad, why would anyone want to win that way it would be meaningless

thanks again everyone who has or is voting me!

Not a problem, thank you for letting me know Ludwig. I shall litter the forum now with pointless replies (I am of course joking haha :hyper: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back