Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thank you once again to everyone who has participated in our FOTM competition so far. It's turning out to be a huge success.

Please now vote for your favourite entry in February 2011 Fish of the Month.

This poll will close at 23:59 GMT on 28 February 2011.

The March 2011 FOTM comp is now open for entries, so if you missed the deadline for the February comp, why not enter in March?

Here are the February entries. Choose carefully!

1 - Star4

Star4-2.jpg

2 - Kporteo

Kporteo-1.jpg

3 - ZoddyZod

ZoddyZod-1.jpg

4 - Scotty

Scotty.jpg

5 - Timmy_Bee

Timmy_Bee-1.jpg

6 - Moochy13

Moochy13.jpg

7 - Piti

Piti.jpg

8 - Gvilleguy

Gvilleguy.jpg

9 - Snowflake311

Snowflake311.jpg

10 - Hamfist

Hamfist.jpg

11 - Creg

Creg.jpg

12 - Ludwig Venter

LudwigVenter.jpg

13 - Markandhisfish

Markandhisfish.jpg

Happy Voting!!

great pics everyone, voted. :good:

Well done everyone :good:

Not just fantastically healthy but amazing fish, also amazing photography my compliments to you all :nod:

Regards onebto.

hmmm, looks like I ticked the wrong box. The one I wanted to vote for still has no votes :huh:

Tough choice for me in the end, it was either Star4 or Snowflake, I chose the frontosa in the end.

What happened to Euston's severum? its missing off the list?

I noticed because it was the one I wanted to vote for, just love sevs, I had already done eeny meeny miny mo between Eustons & Hamfists sev.

I voted for kporteo's tetra. Its the most beautiful of all the non-cichlids there. Thats my voting tactic -never vote for the cichlids! :hey:

The moderators have a policy that to enter the TFF competitions, you must be in good standing with the forum. Euston is unfortunately currently on a posting restriction for breaking the forum rules and therefore doesn't meet the criteria.

The moderators have a policy that to enter the TFF competitions, you must be in good standing with the forum. Euston is unfortunately currently on a posting restriction for breaking the forum rules and therefore doesn't meet the criteria.

Well thats a load of [Mod Edit]. I know what caused him to get his temp ban and he didn't deserve that, and he doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

i cannot believe 3 people have voted for my dozy gormless hopolo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no offence to anybody, but it is nice to see non-cichlids win/get votes, they always seem to have a headstart on everything else. yes they are nice and impressive, but theres only so many sevs/rams/apistos i can look at before the sheer numbers dilute their appeal.

Thank you for bringing this thread quickly back on topic, Mark, Moochy.

For the avoidance of doubt, I only made that post because the question was asked and deserved an answer. This thread is for discussion of the FOTM comp. Let's please keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back