Fish food problem!!

yes i am but i have not had time... i have taken pictures of my new tank when i went to walmart. i did not get any fish as i do not like how walmart takes care of there fish. i am going either monday tuesday wendsday jsut depends.... i will give you a link to the pictures when i psot them

Okay, but anyhow, once you get more fish the tank will be a little overstocked. That's what I ment. But with water changes and frequent water testings it should be okay.

Are you sure you want to get your fish from Walmart? If you do, I'd definitely quarantine them for a good 2 weeks before you put them in the tank...otherwise you could wipe out your whole stock. Technically, you should do that with any new fish though. :nod:

Best of luck with them, and I'll be looking forward to the piccies! :thumbs:

Oh sorry i guess i said that wrong. i meant i would NEVER buy fish from walmart as i do not like how they stock and take care of their fish. here is the link to my tank and fish (sorry for the bad pics)

Click Here

Replied to the picture post. :) You have a nice little tank there, though you may want to consider changing over to and in a little while. It will be better for the Cories to sift through.

Okay, so you aren't getting any fish from Walmart. That's good. You should still quarantine if at all possible though. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back