The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mizz_MayDK

Reaction score
Hi there
I'm originally English but I live in Denmark.
I'm fairly new to the hobby - and I've gone ALL in ... within 5 months I've gone from 0 to 7 tanks (360L, 250L, 190L, 150L, 125L, 40L, 20L) and I'm planning on a rack system with 3 x 80L ... I have got the rack system and the aquariums, but I need to make room for it in my office first.
I keep mainly cichlids, but I also have a tank with angel fish and one with guramis. the rack system is going to be for breeding purposes.
My boy friend is also into aquariums ... he only has discus in his 6 (all large) tanks.

Wow you have gone feet first welcome to the forum. Make sure you post some pictures of the tanks!

We have the pictures and video section a few down on the first section or you could add them here

Wow, welcome to the hobby! That's a serious case of MTS :D That's awesome though! I'm also the type of person who throws their all into something when I put my mind to it, but I don't have a racking system yet... ;) Mind you, that's only because of limitations in space and budget, otherwise I'd have one by now! As I'm sure many of us would if we could :D

I have to go find photos of these tanks now, love seeing other people's tanks!
:hi:

Wow, welcome to the hobby! That's a serious case of MTS :D That's awesome though! I'm also the type of person who throws their all into something when I put my mind to it, but I don't have a racking system yet... ;) Mind you, that's only because of limitations in space and budget, otherwise I'd have one by now! As I'm sure many of us would if we could :D

I have to go find photos of these tanks now, love seeing other people's tanks!
:hi:
A local aquatics shop is closing their shop and only having online sales in the future, and I was lucky to get some of their racking system and tanks for free - they didn't want the hassle and the cost for disposal :wub::wub::wub:

Not sure what MTS means - lol
Ahhh, MTS - a terrible fishkeeper affliction. Can vary in severity, but it's widespread and catching I'm afraid. MTS = multiple tank syndrome. When you start with one, but then add another, and another, etc etc. :lol: I'm sorry to have to give you this news, but you seem to have caught a particularly strong case of MTS ;)
A local aquatics shop is closing their shop and only having online sales in the future, and I was lucky to get some of their racking system and tanks for free - they didn't want the hassle and the cost for disposal :wub::wub::wub:
Now that was a very lucky thing! That was generous for them to give it away :)

Ahhh, MTS - a terrible fishkeeper affliction. Can vary in severity, but it's widespread and catching I'm afraid. MTS = multiple tank syndrome. When you start with one, but then add another, and another, etc etc. :lol: I'm sorry to have to give you this news, but you seem to have caught a particularly strong case of MTS ;)
Oh I know .... I'm ALL IN :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Back