Eziofezio thanks you for being accepted.

Eziofezio

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
19
Points
3
Location
Barcelona (Spain)
Hiya! Hope I shall be communicating with many of you shortly, I have 2 tanks and a pond; the 4gallon soon to be 12 has 2 endlers, a few shrimp and snails. My 26 gallon has 8 Neón tetra, 5 rummy nose tetra, 5 mollies, 2 Mexican dwarf lobsters, plenty of snails and 2 platty. Instead my outdoors pond has gold fish Including fancy goldfish. I make sumps and tanks and need advice on their construction, I found other forums to be childish with mostly low quality comments Instead of answers but I don’t think this one is. At least I hope not. I look forward to helping and being helped.
 

Attachments

  • 1A7E815E-E3D3-4FAD-A5E2-602C58B13FAE.webp
    1A7E815E-E3D3-4FAD-A5E2-602C58B13FAE.webp
    354 KB · Views: 217
  • 48D57E11-1111-440F-986D-34883C55D18E.webp
    48D57E11-1111-440F-986D-34883C55D18E.webp
    240 KB · Views: 228
  • 1F1AE405-11C0-4E99-ACA9-A2DFDC6A62E7.webp
    1F1AE405-11C0-4E99-ACA9-A2DFDC6A62E7.webp
    311.3 KB · Views: 185
  • AD85329A-3E68-46CF-A216-40077068603C.webp
    AD85329A-3E68-46CF-A216-40077068603C.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 74510A96-A140-4943-AED6-CA7795BA77C0.webp
    74510A96-A140-4943-AED6-CA7795BA77C0.webp
    298.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 039799E1-0948-46AC-8412-5A4A354A4DF9.webp
    039799E1-0948-46AC-8412-5A4A354A4DF9.webp
    131.5 KB · Views: 181
Hiya! Hope I shall be communicating with many of you shortly, I have 2 tanks and a pond; the 4gallon soon to be 12 has 2 endlers, a few shrimp and snails. My 26 gallon has 8 Neón tetra, 5 rummy nose tetra, 5 mollies, 2 Mexican dwarf lobsters, plenty of snails and 2 platty. Instead my outdoors pond has gold fish Including fancy goldfish. I make sumps and tanks and need advice on their construction, I found other forums to be childish with mostly low quality comments Instead of answers but I don’t think this one is. At least I hope not. I look forward to helping and being helped.
Welcome to TFF. Lots of helpful members here. You have a very nice tank . You should enter it in our next Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 17 to 30 US gallons.
Meanwhile please vote in our Pet of the Month contest. You can view the entries at THIS LINK
 
Welcome :hi: I'm a tad childish but will try keep up the quality :) nice fish :wub::fish: I would really a pond when my toddler is older. Can be very relaxing addition to a garden. Plus the fish might eat some of the annoying bugs :rofl:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top