Expansion Of The Planted Section

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ian

plant your tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
As many of you will have probably already noticed...the planted section has been expanded. It now looks like the marine section. This has been on the cards for (what is it llj?) nearly a year now. Over the last two years the planted section has become very popular again, and is one of the most used parts of TFF. llj, myself and Caz (and Tolak), are busy moving stuff and getting it ready as we speak, so please bare with us for the foreseeable future (well next day or 2).

The planted section of TFF would like to thank you all for your support, good advice and continued activity. Hope you all like the expanded version and have a great 2012. :good:

The mod team and planted mods.

It's looking good & will be so much easier to find the section you want :good:

Gets the thumbs up from me. Thanks to our mods and all the hard work they put in behind the scenes, as well as contributing hugely to the forums. Happy New Year guys (and LLJ)
good.gif

Because they have been moved to their new section here, Goat.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum/213-classifieds/

Lol... I only know this as i was about to kick off about not being able to find my journal, but then seen Ian had started this topic to explain it all :lol:

Yes everything plant related is moving into the new section including the classifieds. So any plants, or plant related equipment goes in the planted classifieds now, like the marine hardware etc goes in the marine section. But we've several hundred pages of threads to sort out so its going to take us some time to move them out - hence asking for some understanding while we do it :good:

Yes everything plant related is moving into the new section including the classifieds. So any plants, or plant related equipment goes in the planted classifieds now, like the marine hardware etc goes in the marine section. But we've several hundred pages of threads to sort out so its going to take us some time to move them out - hence asking for some understanding while we do it :good:

Well crack on then, LOL..........
(Hey I already dug the hole, thought I may as well cover it up after I jumped in, hehehe).
Its all starting to look good though :)

I guess the planted sections ROOTS have firmly been DUG in to the forum, nice work!

I like the new planted section, Great idea! :good:

Westwood

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back