Entries For The January 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ludwig, i'll stop :flowers:
However, the Loach Wars aren't over....yet
:shifty:

There is no wonder you sometimes end up missing an entry Lud, 3 pages of no entries. :lol:

Exactly Minnnnnnnnnt..... and that's not all.... Where I have the entry photo in one post and the verification some 7 posts later, it becomes a nightmare..... and this happens in all 3 competitions.....

The least the members can do for me.... (getting my stab in whilst I have the floor) is to upload their pics in "Img" format and not as an attachment..... The attachment photos must be "saved as" on my own PC.... then I have to upload them onto my Photobucket and copy / paste them back to this forum before I can post the voting poll topic....

Please assist in this way...... :lol:

2.jpg

IMG_0807.JPG

My Discus tonks a lovely pigeon blood :D

Hey this is my Pigeon Blood Discus. She is knew but a lovely fish all the same, her name is Tonks :) I will upload evidence right after this post as it is too big for this

Hey this is my Pigeon Blood Discus. She is knew but a lovely fish all the same, her name is Tonks :) I will upload evidence right after this post as it is too big for this
Evidence :D

Here is my evidence for my discus

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 82
Very true Ludwig, It must be a nightmare for you every 14th :lol:

Fish_keeper, maybe you should rotate the picture as i doubt any fish that is upside down will stand a fair chance on the competition! :unsure:

Very true Ludwig, It must be a nightmare for you every 14th :lol:

Fish_keeper, maybe you should rotate the picture as i doubt any fish that is upside down will stand a fair chance on the competition! :unsure:

Ha! Ha!..... I rest my case Minnnnt.... Apart from that being an attachment..... I have to edit some of them as well before compiling the voting poll.... no offense fishkeeper.... I'm here to do a job..... (Maybe if I do it now..... it'll save me from doing it on the 14th)

Thanks you Ludwig :). Im not as good with computers as I am with fish and other stuff, it is much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back