🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...have some of THIS!

Jackson...my stunning Betta x

xmas2011andfish186.jpg

verification:

jackson014.jpg

please let me get at least 1 vote this month??

Wow That discus is amazing... It makes my peacock blood look rather bad in comparison.

I'm going to enter Draco, my dragonscale betta, since he is now on the mend. :)
IMG_0181-1.jpg

Attempted Verification:

IMG_0186.jpg

I know it's a lost cause, but this is my big bronze mama, and she's very impressive!

6fc148ea.jpg

Verification:

1e0cf13a.jpg

hi everyone
This is my first ever entry into the FOTM competition so i thought i'd enter my fisrt angelfish Hallie - She is quite young but growing fast.......hope you like her :)

hallie.jpg

fotm.jpg

Hey Ludwig I finally got some verification photos to go with a pic of one of my fish that I want to enter but I forgot to put the 2012 date on the piece of paper, also the only way I could get the fish inparticular to come out in the open again was to con all the other fish out so there is a bit of a fish scrum occuring in the verification picture but I can assure you the fish I want to enter is also in the free for all. So would you still accept the verification picture or do I need to take some more and have another go at getting the fish to come up front and centre?

All good I put a date on and thankfully the fish where all still engrossed in their feeding scrum.

My entery for this months fish of the month.

P1030494.jpg

verification pic
P1040464.jpg

P1040454.jpg

Ludwig, I have edited my post on page 1, as I want to enter my Juli Corydoras instead of my Firemouth, Is that okay? :look:

And I thought my long-fin pepper was a freak! I bought a half dozen long-fins, and one of them has extraordinarily long fins like this one. Wow!

And I thought my long-fin pepper was a freak! I bought a half dozen long-fins, and one of them has extraordinarily long fins like this one. Wow!

I love her (?) her fin reminds me of a knights banner streaming out behind a knight as he goes charging across the country side to rescue fair damsels. Some of the offspring are turning out to be just as impressive.

That's honestly what I think of when I see mine! I just thought it was odd that she's the only one out of my group with fins that long. I have a couple half-grown fry that only have the sorta long fins.

my entry :)

my date info

that doesnt look too good what ive posted up :/

this is both together

If I win this competition,..... I am sponsoring a prize to the value of $1,000........ If I don't...... Sorry guys... bad luck!!..... You'll only get your winners medallion.

Here is my Raphael Catfish..... The Black & White one is the one I'm entering (not the Brown & White)
100_3550.jpg

100_3557.jpg

And here is my verification pic....
100_3533.jpg

Now isn't this a face that only a mother can love???
100_3548.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back