🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my pepper cory,verification pic to follow

001.jpg

069-1.jpg

060.jpg

68426_sam_0171.jpg

Bart, a Red Cherry Shrimp. It takes a lot to get them that red!

68426_sam_0174.jpg

My verification. i took the liberty of circling Bart for you. He's there I promise! :good:

I've browsing the forum for quite a while and must have missed the best section. Great tanks and beautiful fish, wow!!!

Here is my blue female guppy :hey: (Hopefully I got the pictures right)

pc290543.jpg

And verification photo:

pc290556.jpg

I would have entered Charlie (the fish in my avatar) but i dont see anyone beating that BEAUTIFUL discus...

blush.gif
Flattered, but there are many beautiful fish here, and more to come I am sure. Check out Creg's fish
drool.gif
................ Come on, give Charlie a chance to be famous
good.gif
........Charlie!, Charlie!, Charlie!...

wow thanks guys :blush:

I would have entered Charlie (the fish in my avatar) but i dont see anyone beating that BEAUTIFUL discus...

just enter him you never know, different people like different fish. i myself vote for a plec 9 times out of 10. even the fish ive entered everyone who visits loves him but hes one of my least favourite in the tank. :)

Early morning yawns for my female Krib.
Not only do i yawn when i see other people yawn, i catch them from fish too! Anyone else every catch a yawn from their fish?
IMG_0094.jpg

verification:
IMG_0134.jpg

Anyone else every catch a yawn from their fish?

Lol, yeah I catch my loaches. I'll be watching them and It'll go like this:
Breathe-pause-breate-pause-breath-pause-wiggle whiskers-breathe-pause-pause-pause-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWN
And I'm like o_O'
and the loach will just go o___o
:rofl:

Ok, technicality question....I work at an aquarium, can I enter fish from work?

For FOTM i would say not

3) You may nominate another TFF member's fish for entry. Please seek their permission first, as nominations will not be accepted unless the nominee's agreement can be verified. Nomination of a fish belonging to a non-member is not permitted.

would be nice to see in another thread though :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back