Entries For The January 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ill combat ur fire breathing loaches with my fluying and fully armoured mac cannon loach

fire the mac round :p

maccannonloach.png

Why is it carrying 2 Lego bricks?.....and is that a speeding camera on its head?.............I think that Loach caught me doing 75 in a 60 mph zone last February!
angry.gif
oh yeh he knows lol :lol: :nod:

its a mac cannon from halo on his head and missile launchers are the lego blocks lol

ok insted of adding my loach i will enter my new golden opaline gourami instead this is a female and of cause shes yellow/golden :)

lug theres got to be a limit for entering fish?

my entering picture:-

007-2.jpg

my proof photo:-

002-3.jpg

and just another photo cause she beautiful :)

010-2.jpg

You are only allowed 1 entry per competition, so i'm not sure why you keep posting more entries? :unsure:

5) Entries are limited to 1 entry per member per competition.

Never tried this before so heres my male ram!
img2011122200209.jpg

Verificaation Ram is top centre of picture

img2011122200216.jpg

You are only allowed 1 entry per competition, so i'm not sure why you keep posting more entries? :unsure:

5) Entries are limited to 1 entry per member per competition.
Ludwig told u could add more then one

Specific permission was asked here (by pm) and specific permission was granted here....... It was mainly in respect to the POTM competition that I gave my permission, but since I did not make myself clear in my reply..... I rest my decision on those grounds as a "once off" allowance .... Sorry... my blunder..... The rules do state that only one entry is allowed per member per competition......

Well if its gonna start a fuss and i dnt want that can u delte my betta and bristle nose enteries so im left with my yellow opaline gourami

I didnt mean to start anything sorry

I wasn't trying to cause any trouble, just stating a rule that I thought had to be adhered to otherwise they might aswell not be there. If it was relaxed for potm then it should count for fotm too. Just thought that seeing as a varification picture is so important and is stipulated all the time then number 5 should be too. :dunno:

Crossfire has to much time on his hands im loving the comics :L :good: :shout: :rofl: :hyper: :thumbs:

im not sure who to vote for now... :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back