Dont Fall Asleep

chesterscot

Fish Herder
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
1,973
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
chester
whilst i was in bed yesterday ill my partner decided to get involved in fish keeping for the first time when i awoke and came to look at the tank in the living room there where a few changes and they where not water lol
my sand had gone and was replaced with gravel all the plants had been moved or in the case of the swords split with a knife oh and the bog wood was different i have to admit on the whole he did a good job however if id been awake the nerves of watching him do it would of been unbearable and id of stoped him do we trust our other half when it comes to fishkeeping ?
scot :)
 
To answer the question.........NOT A CHANCE!!
 
Erm NO,he thinks he knows what he is doing but almost always gets it wrong,buys totally the wrong fish for our tanks etc,i make him feel helpful by letting him fix things and run around getting buckets of water for me for water changes lol
 
My gf is too scared of virtually everything in there to put her hand in anyway.
 
There would be a sudden death in the family if my oh attempted it, he can't even remember what fish are in the house tank and always confuses the ones in my fish house.
 
Well, being newly single I don't have to worry about that sort of thing anymore!

...however, when we were together he would try to get involved but he knew better NEVER to touch my tanks without prior permission. Kinda in the same way I would never have touched his Kylie CD collection!
 
I honestly have no problem when my wife chases fish on the lawn with a net, torch (and umbrella) at 2am in the morning when pouring rains flood my ponds and the fish gets washed out.... I sometimes (not often) even help her.....

Other than that.... Nope!!!!
 
NO WAY Do I want my husband messing with my tank. I have an empty 47 gal he could make his own. BUT to redo all my hard work with out my permission I would be pissed.

I would love it id he wanted to get into the hobby. just leave my tanks alone.
 
ROFL......anyone remember that horribly prolonged and catastrophic help post my hubby posted off my account when he was left to fend for himself with the tanks cause i was in the er? LOL... so to wrap it up......over my dead body!!!! And I mean that lol....never again will he touch my precious fishtanks!!!!

Sakura
 
NO WAY Do I want my husband messing with my tank. I have an empty 47 gal he could make his own. BUT to redo all my hard work with out my permission I would be pissed.

I would love it id he wanted to get into the hobby. just leave my tanks alone.

I'm the same way! My bf had tanks in the past so he does know a bit so I don't think he would cause a major disaster, but my tanks are mine and he wants to fuss with fish, plants, or other decor, he can get his own. :good:
 
ROFL......anyone remember that horribly prolonged and catastrophic help post my hubby posted off my account when he was left to fend for himself with the tanks cause i was in the er? LOL... so to wrap it up......over my dead body!!!! And I mean that lol....never again will he touch my precious fishtanks!!!!

Sakura

I had to search for that one. I do remember it, but it was right around the time I joined! What a sweetheart though you have! Poor guy. I was almost in tears when I read the part where he said the fish were staring at him and it was freaking him out. :rofl:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top