FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Where should we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters
I could get to a London meeting and haven't seen the London aquarium yet. That's if oldish people are also invited? :*)

Vixen said:
sure, if arfie goes you'll feel right at home... :rofl: ONLY JOKING arfie!
Yes glolite everyone is welcome
[snapback]849355[/snapback]​

Looks like I checked this thread just in time :grr:

Well, I have been to the London Aquarium recently and it is pretty good, except for being in London of course :p

The Deep in Hull is pretty good too and they now have the deep sea exhibit which wasn't there last time I went.

I love Blue Planet cos I have been IN the aquarium there, diving with the sharks :hyper: It also claims to have the longest underwater tunnel in Europe, with a conveyor belt to take you through it :thumbs:

Sea Life in Birmingham is OK, but I've been there twice this year already.

I'd go to any of them again, though as I only went to London on 3rd July it'd be last choice for me.

As for Pompy or Brighton, due to distance it'd depend on timing as they are both a fair journey for me, but I'd still possibly be up for them.

My vote would be Ellesmere Port and Blue Planet, with Hull and The Deep as 2nd choice.

Just so long as Vixen is there for her slapping with a trout :grr: :flex: I don't mind wherever it is ;)

Arfie

I think we need to give people a bit more notice than the end of July, especially if it's going to be on a work day.

Stupid work interfering with my social life...grumble, mumble... :/
Ami

Just so long as Vixen is there for her slapping with a trout I don't mind wherever it is

ahha ahha aha! Don;t be mean to the trout :p You know better than to propose violence with fish arfie :p .

Well ami it can be end of august, maybe that will be better, obviously it would have to be before the end of the holls or i cant do during the week due to college demands :angry:

How bout the 31st of August for the London one? and the 24th for the hull one? just some ideas.. Because i figured noit to have them both one day after the other since people might be tired from the last one... but hey.. some input on dates would be good

PORTSMOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Haven't been there for a while, I'll have to go some time in the hols and let you all know :) I remember they have a big stingray tank and otters though.

how about just saying a date, sticking to it and all those that came make it, see you there; all those that can't, maybe see you on the next one.

ok well i see london aquarium seems favourite so set a date for wednesday 24th or 31st of august. give a bit of choice :p

How bout the hull one? any suggestions from you guys up there?

Hi Folks

I`ve not posted for a few weeks - not been very good - but I`m back up and running (with a load more new silver mollie fry to contend with - I`ve only just managed to get rid of the last lot - all to good homes).

Anyway back to topic - What about the Birmingham Sea Life Centre - Fairly central, and unfortunately some of us don`t drive or have easy access to transport.

Just a thought.

Best wishes

Phil

Vixen said:
ok well i see london aquarium seems favourite so set a date for wednesday 24th or 31st of august. give a bit of choice :p

24th august for me :cool:

pick one day and leave it as "set in stone"
then we all know where we stand and can make definate arrangements, like time off from work, looking after kids etc.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back