FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where should we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters
Ok i thought of brighton because im sure it has an aquarium there... and also london would be good because its got the most attractions being the capital of the country... But then again there has been a meet there already..

well if i were to say any it would be those 2 since birmingham ive been to

Yeah, Brighton has a Sea Life Centre. Would be nice if the weather was good, we could go paddling afterwards and check out the rock pools...

Lynz781 said:
Awww, no-one was interested when i suggested a meet up here in Scotland. :-(
[snapback]842630[/snapback]​

(big hug)
Sorry lynz. I would love for a UK meet to happen in Scotland
I spent a week in Edinbugh a few years back but didn't leave the scotch whiskey center much :drink: , so I didn't even see the Zoo.

I like most people will go with the majority vote, costs permitting of coures.

I'd be interested if it was anywhere other than London as it would cost a fortune to get there from here on the train.

How 'bout Sunny Basingstoke? :D On location in the downs of 'Watership Down'.

thebaldranger said:
What about the Blue Planet in Ellesmere Port (Cheshire)?

steve
[snapback]843523[/snapback]​

Agree with that one! That's a place I can actually convince my boyfriend to drive me to :p ... Taken I'm in england at the time ofcourse. Though, being in England right now, and planning to come back in about a month ... I might make it, higher chance than last time at least :p

There's a blue reef aquarium here in Whitley bay... and what a coincidence... it's only 10 mins drive from me!!

Come to the sunny North East!!

Ok, that was worth a pop but I sense the lack of 'rushing to take me up on that offer'

I've been assuming I'd be invited too! *blushes*

i second the Deep in Hull!!!

its about a 20 minute drive form me :D

but actually its pretty good....worth seeing...and its middlish...pretty good train links aswell to Hull

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back