FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where should we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters
Ok i think what we'll do is give everyone a chance to vote... So maybe until sunday night? Or monday morning..

Then we'll see the one with the highest vote and work out times dates etc ok :)

I have an idea... Maybe what could be done is if there are like aload of voted for say 2 places, like hull or london, maybe we could set up 2 meets, on different dates so the people who cant drive down to london can meet up there and ppl like myself where it woudl take forever to get to somewhere like hull then we have a meet in london...

Hows that sound?

Glad i thought of it :p

I thought well for people who cant make it down here... they can go to the northern one.. and for people down here who cant make it up there.. they can go to the london one.. and people who can get to both... can go to both:p like sarah bravo lol :p

looks like it will be a toss up between london and hull

What kind of DATES are we after..... end of july? 2nd week in august?

It would have to be up North for me ! - Just not practical for me to get down to London at the moment. Two events sounds like a good plan.

I would love to come.
Would need to book the day off for travelling time.

Would like to go to both as Trains are very good here in Coventry.
The Deep sounds very interesting as well as London. Never been to either.

Only been to Birmingham the year it opened way back then.

If a meet is gonna take place in London you might want to consider putting it on hold for just a short while until these godforsaken bomb attacks seem finished :/ .

steve

Most reactions

Back