FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Where should we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters
Have a great time everyone - sorry I can't make it ; it would be great to meet everyone, but the meet is just too far away for me and during the week is a no-no.
Enjoy! :fun:

I think you should do a seperate topic staing when all these meetings are taking place, it is very confusing as it stands.

whay dont you all come to inverness, it's not that far.......................................................................really it's not. :shifty:

Think we scots need to stick together and arrange something up here. I have to confess, I'm not scottish, I moved up from sunny surrey 8years ago!

Anyway, so long as nobody suggests Macduff I'd be up for a scottish meet, perhaps a nice little pub somewhere (we could find one with a fish tank if that's compulsory!!)

Tropjunky said:
I say london aquarium cos it's easy to get to and it's almost impossible to get lost in central london.
[snapback]860925[/snapback]​
There speaks someone who hasn't had lady_tanksalot directing them :rofl:

Seriously though London aquarium is really easy to find, look for the London Eye and it is off to the side.

Unfortunately as its a weekday I shall not be coming and I was there last month anyway.

Have fun guys.

Arfie

Hey,

uhm, depending where it's going to be and when (and if i could find my way!) I wouldn't mind comming along. I haven't been on the forum in a long time so people probably don't know who I am, if that's an issue, it's kewl I can sit this one out :)

Pffft... I'll guess I'll just be going to the Portsmouth one on my own then... pffft.... Yep, I'm going on Thursday. I'll take lots of pictures and make you all really jealous. So pffft to you :sly:

I voted the LOndon, but seeing I'm half a world away, I highly doubt I would be seen there....

toggle said:
Hey,

uhm, depending where it's going to be and when (and if i could find my way!) I wouldn't mind comming along. I haven't been on the forum in a long time so people probably don't know who I am, if that's an issue, it's kewl I can sit this one out :)
[snapback]873156[/snapback]​

London Aquarium and of course you can come! Very easy to find - walking distance from Waterloo. :D

There seems to be a million dates being banded around at the moment so it's all a tad confusing. Some guys were talking yesterday, the 20th, but I only just saw that which was a pity as I'd have gone then! The other date is the 31st, but it's a school day so might be difficult for a few people. :S

Ethos said:
I voted the LOndon, but seeing I'm half a world away, I highly doubt I would be seen there....
[snapback]875089[/snapback]​

No excuses now Ethos! Just get on a plane and fly right over here.
:p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back