FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where should we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters
i suggets even 3 meets, a south one in london, one in hull and one in ellsmeer port" that way me bald ranger and arfie could all go to anfield as well!!!

Does it have to be during the week? That makes it difficult (tho not impossible). Fridays would be the best week day, weekends would be easiest for me.

People coming up from the south could always stay over at mine and get a lift to Hull with me (you don't mind doing the water changes for me do ya?). Ditto northern folk who want to go to London but would be too much travelling in one go. Grantham seems fairly central, and I have some spare bed/sofa/floor space as long you don't mind sharing with the cats!

Any advancements on the dates for London yet?

End of August is fine, but why does it have to be a week day!? It's pretty hard for me to get time off at the mo.
:/

Ok - I'm planning on taking time off round about then, so if I manage it and am not in Croatia on holiday, I'll see you there at 12pm Vixen.
:p

Shall we meet outside and should people wear a specific badge or something? I know that sounds sad, but I don't want to accost members of the general public by accident!
:*)

ok Wear a sticky label with TFF and your username... you can put it on just before you get to the meet to save embarrassment in public lol.
Em outside of the entrance, because last time not many people found us inside

I'd have love to come - but week day in the middle of the day is an absolutele no-go :no:

Have a fab time !

How about London aquarium Saturday 20th August for those people who can only do weekends? I can make it then, say noon just outside the main entrance, wear your homemade 'I'm a FishGeek' badges!!!!

Anyone wants a lift down from sunny Lincolnshire lemme know.

:p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back