Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters

Nauplii

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi Guys as you may or not know i get pretty lonely.. so i like to organise meets on the forum...... :lol: ok im not that sad but anyways.

Ive been thinking of organising a meet and i was wondering if i can get a few suggestions of some interesting places. I live in london and i dont mind travlin to like birmingham because by train its only like 25quid.. but any suggestions would be grately appreciated.

Thanks guys

I'll come! I don't know where though. I like the Brighton aquarium, or obviously london aquarium... or anywhere really... the park?

Please, not Birmingham!! ANYTHING but that!

I travelled to a net meet in Birmingham ONCE, and never will again. I ended up being 3 hours late, and an hour of that was spent cicling the 'BULL RING' in endless panicky circles!

:blink:

I will NEVER drive in Birmingham again.. I endangered the life of many motorists including taxi drivers, and knackered my car by thumping it up and down random kerbs in an attempt to stop and map read!

I have never been more lost in my life, and I'm afraid to say I did give in to several fits of helpless girly tears.. :-(

I would probably go to a London meetup, provided I'm not away somewhere else.

well im in the North East so anywhere in this direction would be great....saying that we do have direct trains to London....and i'd love to see the London Aquarium :)

Awww, no-one was interested when i suggested a meet up here in Scotland. :-(

Poor Lynz! That's probably becuase there's only a couple of you guys still up there.

The rest of us Scots moved down south, where the fish stay warm easier.
:p

I went to the last London meet - it was good. We went to the London Aquarium, had some lunch, went on the london Eye, wandered round the historic streets.... was good fun. And we were all mostly harmless!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back