🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where should we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton Sea Life Center

• Total voters
Ami said:
If you scroll to the bottom of this page, it lists lots of sea life centres and aquariums in the UK:

Sea Life Centres & Aquariums

Maybe we can find something midway between everyone who wants to go? We could do a poll on it or something?
:dunno:
[snapback]843471[/snapback]​

Sea Life Centre in Scarborough :lol: ####e but only 40 miles from me lol

Heya, I'm new but I'd love to meet everyone, I live in Brighton so if you guys are planning to go to London aquarium I'd LOVE to come. I've never been and always wanted to go. Sounds really good.
Love Jen

Ami said:
I'd go with that! It's only 20 mins away but there isn't anything worth seeing. Is there?
[snapback]843510[/snapback]​
Theres lots to see... Festival Place (shopping) :p , BCOT where Rodney (from Only fools & horses) studied :D , Basing House (historic ruins), and lots more....

Dubby said:
Ami said:
I'd go with that! It's only 20 mins away but there isn't anything worth seeing. Is there?
[snapback]843510[/snapback]​
Theres lots to see... Festival Place (shopping) :p , BCOT where Rodney (from Only fools & horses) studied :D , Basing House (historic ruins), and lots more....
[snapback]844823[/snapback]​
Wow, does it get any better!! :D

Ok i've made a list in poll form to show the places we've all mentioned to go on this meet and that have had at least 2 or more people's say.

Hope we can all agree on this

we don't seem to be getting any closer to deciding folks :S .

So far the general concencus gives the following options....

London
Brighton
Hull
Brum

Other possible options are....

Blue Planet, Cheshire
Scotland
Rodney Trotter's house of Study (!!!)

Obviously the Blue Planet is my preference and, personally, London, Brighton and Hull are too far away for me at this moment in time (my GF is pregnant, due in two months and I wouldn't want to go so far afield that I could get back within an hour or two if there was a problem :/ )

Would really have loved to have met some of you but looks like it is gonna be down south so I am out.

Perhaps one of you guys wants to start a poll to get some sort of firm decision on where the meet will be? :dunno:

have fun (without me :-( )

steve

Oooh cheers i'll bear that in mind, i might drag my boyfriend up with me one weekend and take a look around, I can imgine it would be amazing

looks like so far the favours in our very own london aquarium.. just one word of advice tho when you go there!

Watch out for the ESCULATOR! me and my partner rick on the first meet made the mistake of going up the esculator looking for toilets and ended up outside.... wasnt pretty when we realised we couldnt get back in!!

I voted Brighton, as it the only local one I have'nt been to yet, but Londons fine. :D

Hope we can deside soon as if Brighton is a no, my B/F has to weeks off soon, so we could do brighton then. :)

i can't do Hull... much as I'd LOVE to go there (an ambition of mine) it would take all day just to get there.

Same here about taking all day to get to hull... ive seen the website for the deep and it looks f***in great.
Id say brighton, london or portsmouth for me...

Just checked out the websites for the Deep and the Blue Planet. The Deep sounds like a brilliant trip!

Think I'll take a visit there this summer.
:D

Ami:

Dubby:
Theres lots to see... Festival Place (shopping) , BCOT where Rodney (from Only fools & horses) studied , Basing House (historic ruins), and lots more....

William:
Wow, does it get any better!!

I do like the Ivy place whatever it's called, the SterCentury cinema is excellent and the shopping aint too bad, but short answer....No.
:D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back