Clicketh Here For Fish

LOL!!! :lol:

Beechey... You will definately have the plec, they're stunning!!!!!!!

FM still available James? :hey:

Yeah minnnt, this is the other one of the two that i sold to you few months back. Beautifull, shame to see it go...but needs must!

I've fallen back in love with my little Firemouth hehe. Since Jack passed, he's the right size/shape/colour and character to fit quite nicely into my paludarium plans. So i think i'll be keeping him for atleast a little while longer, unfortunately for you lol. But after a while of having my tank set-up i may just want a pair of 'something' to have in their, and i don't think a pair of Firemouths are quite what i plan. Still concidering a freshwater Archer Fish though.

I had a fresh water archet for about 2 years awsome fish used to jump out of tank and catch prawns out of my hand

No problem James. PM me your paypal addy and i will sort you the cash :D

Can't wait for the Harlequins! :D

Here's my L001/022 from James.

IMAG1076.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

Yes, i had one before, but had to let it go as my tank really wasn't suitable for it. It used to splash my walls and when the computer started to get soaked i had to pass him to a LFS. Now though, with my tank being converted over i can keep one properly and experience their watery antics in the safety of a covered tank that'll give them room to catch food in the planted section above :)

Text coming your way David.

Edit: Wow David, he's coloured up COMPLETELY different to the one i have. The one i have still has the same markings as yours did when you bought him off me. The markings you see on his fins that is. Weird. Beautifull fish! How big is he now, mine (soon to be beechey's) is 5". I'm going to try #41#### hard to get one last final 'good' shot of mine with me, as he's a beaut.

Unsure mate, maybe 5" he's in the 4ft now as the ellioti battered him. His fins were a mess. :( all recovered now though after about 10 days.

Most reactions

trending

Back