C C.low88 New Member Joined Oct 26, 2018 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Feb 22, 2019 #1 This question has been answered now. I am now aware of the negative outlook on cross breeding cichlids. Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
This question has been answered now. I am now aware of the negative outlook on cross breeding cichlids.
Byron Fish Guru Tank of the Month 🏆 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 21,679 Reaction score 13,343 Points 113 Location CA Feb 22, 2019 #2 Species from different genera will not breed naturally, so far as I know. Aside from that, the hobby is totally against cross breeding of unrelated species. It is a scientific issue.
Species from different genera will not breed naturally, so far as I know. Aside from that, the hobby is totally against cross breeding of unrelated species. It is a scientific issue.