Ca Or Sa

Central Americo or South American?

• CA cichlids

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • SA cichlids

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
well probably central if i had to choose, in fact i'm currently chasing the fish in your avatar ;)
i like both though :)

I couldn't choose, i just know i don't like Africans :ninja: :rofl:

I'd say Centrals, overall bigger fish and more attitude....although a SA community is generally more 'peaceful', which means less nipped fins and trouble.

CA all the way. I think that they are much more owner responsive than most fish and have individual personalities.

Even though my tank is SA I like more CA cichlids than SA, there are just more interesting CA cichlids that are feasibly available.

Wills

Africans for colour
SA for community's
Ca for personality.

SA the fish from the amazon and rain forest areas are amazing. If I some day retire and move to centers American I will have native fish. But till then SA.

Are Oscars, Green terror, Blue Acara, Convict, BP cichlid, Severums, Texas, Flowerhorn all South American. Cuz I like those type.

What Cichlids are from Central America?

I LOVE green terrors!!!! I had one, but I had to take him back as there were compatibility issues. But I will have a pair or two....one day...

Are Oscars, Green terror, Blue Acara, Convict, BP cichlid, Severums, Texas, Flowerhorn all South American. Cuz I like those type.

What Cichlids are from Central America?

Oscars, Severums, Green Terrors and Blue Acaras are South American. Texas and Convicts are Central American and Flowerhorns and Blood Parrots are hybrids of Central Americans, though rumors exist that they are crossed with a South American - eg the blood parrot is possibly a mix of a Midas and a Severum and Trimacs are the base species for Flowerhorns but not sure what they cross it will for the variants.

Wills

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back