JuiceBox5216 6
Artist, rare disease advocate, fish nerd, author
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Post pics of the fins it could be something seriousI finished a 90% water change and extensive gravel clean this morning! The temperature is at a steady 86 degrees and they seem to be a lot happier.
I dechlorinated the water and adjusted it’s temperature before I added back in. And I’ll start cleaning the gravel everyday for 5 days. I also cleaned the filter and put the extra tank water on the garden.
I don’t see any white spots on them anymore but their fins seem to be like deteriorated or something, some are having a hard time swimming because of it.
Would it be ok to leave the ornaments and fake plants outside of the tank while I’m doing the gravel thing for 5 days?







