Breeding Auratus

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

noone is having a go at you just for fun JRD.

But, for instance, when I decided, a few months ago, to start keeping cichlids I must have spent at least 50 hours reading books and online articles, then I started asking questions on here.
And then, finally I bought a new fish tank.

People are just a bit wound up by you asking the same questions time and time again, and by the way you flit from one cichlid species to another.
Oh, and you mentioned setting up a marine tank too.

That is why people on here have been getting a bit baity.

And let me also say that if you are intending to breed fish for profit, forget it now.

Buying lottery scratch-cards would probably give you a better return on your initial investment.

doris

noone is having a go at you just for fun JRD.

But, for instance, when I decided, a few months ago, to start keeping cichlids I must have spent at least 50 hours reading books and online articles, then I started asking questions on here.
And then, finally I bought a new fish tank.

People are just a bit wound up by you asking the same questions time and time again, and by the way you flit from one cichlid species to another.
Oh, and you mentioned setting up a marine tank too.

That is why people on here have been getting a bit baity.

And let me also say that if you are intending to breed fish for profit, forget it now.

Buying lottery scratch-cards would probably give you a better return on your initial investment.

doris

right doris, so ur just practically saying that u would rather a couple of scratch cards floating around your tank than sone nice cichlids

I think what doris was saying is...
Be prepared not to make much/any money from breeding.

If you enjoy it then go for it. But if it's about the money, then you're as likely to win from scratchcards as you are to make money from fish.

JRD you have got the wrong end of the stick there, Doris is just saying that the lfs won't give you much cash for your fry and you would probably have more chance of making money by buying scratch cards. Now please could you stop posting on this thread as you aren't even breeding auratus, and you are starting to go completely off topic.

Iam not posting here anymore.

You try to be nice and help people (and more importantly prevent fish from suffering) and the response is puerile and idiotic.

You have had all the advice you need Jon, and certainly more than you deserve.

My advice is buy some sea monkeys or triops.

doris

Iam not posting here anymore.

You try to be nice and help people (and more importantly prevent fish from suffering) and the response is puerile and idiotic.

You have had all the advice you need Jon, and certainly more than you deserve.

My advice is buy some sea monkeys or triops.

doris
its John, and i do have triops :lol: , well, im still gonna breed kribensis fish because i think it'd be cool and fun to watch too

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back