Breeding Acf Diary

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

omg omg omg!!!

just noticed that the largest tadpole has his back legs budding!!!

look close!!

026.jpg

I never realized how fragile the tadpoles look. It's funny to think that eventually they'll turn into chubby frogs. :)

Check out our back legs!!! We all have them now!!!

(excuse one tadpole pooing)

003-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

In the next 10-14 days they should get front legs. :hyper:

here are the best pictures I could get of the albino tadpole -- it is hard for my camera to focus on lol
Excuse the dirty looking bottom, I took them right before my water change in the am, when they are quietest - - I was hoping it would help me focus the camera.

The second picture is a regular tadpole next to the albino so you can see the difference!

005-4.jpg

006-3.jpg

We are learning how to kick our new back legs!!!!

29 Days old!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are the best pictures I could get of the albino tadpole -- it is hard for my camera to focus on lol
Excuse the dirty looking bottom, I took them right before my water change in the am, when they are quietest - - I was hoping it would help me focus the camera.

The second picture is a regular tadpole next to the albino so you can see the difference!

006-3.jpg

Very cute! They actually have a wide range of skin colors, you can see here.
frogskincolours.jpg

oh i know...lovely aren't they?

I have a natural marbled, an albino, and a leucisitic albino.

I hope to find a piebald one day, but the changes are slim

Unbelievable!!!! The largest tadpole (also the first to have back legs) has started budding his front arms!!!!

too tiny to be picked up by the camera yet, but hopefully in the next day or so I will be able to get a clear picture of them!

They were laid on the 25th of July, were 4 weeks old on Saturday - - almost a month old!

Once they get front legs they grow very quickly! I'd say in about a week you will notice a big change.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back