Breeding Acf Diary

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
check me out!!!

I am nearly a frog! just have a teeny bit of tail left to absorb!!!

035-1.jpg

Is it just me or do the spots look more like triangles? Very cool transformation, cant wait to see the rest!

The time has come.....Are you ready??

Drumroll please.....

( you can see a couple tadpoles swimming into the pictures....like "Don't forget me! I'll be a frog soon!!!"

005-6.jpg

007-9.jpg

the albino tadpole wanted some attention!
009-5.jpg

012-5.jpg

I'M A FROG!!!!!
013-2.jpg

They look amazing and some great pics. Its almost making me want some. Are the tadpole and the frog in the last pic the same age or are they from 2 different spawns?

they are from the same spawn. if you go back through the pictures you will see that the little frog I have now was at this point last week a tadpole looking exactly like the others - - they should all be morphed with in the next week or so :hyper:

I had looked through them all already and thats why i asked because i though that looked like quite a big difference.

i know! it's amazing what a difference a week makes!!!

it has been quite an interesting journey!! can't wait to do it again!!!

It must be weird seeing it in person because how much they change you could go to bed one night and they will look completely different the next morning. Do you plan on breeding your 2 new ones?

I do plan on breeding them, but I am going to wait until they are a little older. in a few weeks I am going to mate Phantom again with my female Phoenix (the one he attempted mating with in May)

THANK YOU HURRICANE EARL!!!

remembering that the last series of storms we had in july stimulated a spawning, I set up a breeding tank with Phantom and Phoenix yesterday morning because hurricane Earl was supposed to pass by (at tropical storm status)

Woke up this am to check on Phantom and Phoenix - - caught them in amplexus with eggs scattered everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

get ready for spawn two!!!!

still going at it - - I want to take a picture or record them but they freak out if I put any light near the tank while they are amplexing - - and the last thing I want to do is make them prematurely finish lmao

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back