FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tropicman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
post_27454_1170873255.jpg
here is where you can post your photography skills here is my best

Hi,

Here is a decent picture, for me anyway, of my Albino Bristlenose Plec and a couple of Glass Cats thrown in too.

DSC03721.jpg

Richard

Here are Jack and Rose.....

and the result of that beautiful dance..... Zoomer.....

May not be the best Shot, but my favorite shot i have taken so far.
Honey-1.jpg

Not the best pic, but I like the quality, especially from my mobile phone :hyper:

DSC02169.jpg

Maximus

EDIT: For rubbish spelling lol

Lynda B, that's an amazing pic of Jack & Rose :hyper: Lovely pictures from everyone too :good:

Here's my recent favourite... as you might have noticed.... I'm Dwarf Puffer MAD.... LOL

one of my DP fry
IMG_0557.jpg

nice :hyper:

do you have a thread or something on them breeding?

Sorry :blush: I don't have a thread on breeding them. My Female DP spawns fairly regularly. Rearing the young ones is the hard part for me. Survival rate isn't that high. Here's a couple of pics of the pair caught in action LOL. Hope you like it :D :D

Male "kissing" female to stimulate her to spawn while the female leads the way to her chosen spawning spot.
IMG_0612.jpg

Female stays still for a few seconds (assume laying eggs), Male does some sort of pumping action
IMG_0613.jpg

Some great pics folks! Great betta pics, love the puffer pics too, think I want some dwarf puffers.

I take lots of pics, I hope I am getting better at it. I couldn’t decide between these two.
Male rasbora Brigitte and a male forktail rainbow fish.

rasb.b.jpg ftail.jpg

brilliant thread, just noticed it, loving all the breeding ones, i wish i could get some good pictures and videos of my apistogramma courting and breeding ,its fascinating to watch.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back