Babies betta for you.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chino! I send them out on tuesday. You mostly going to get it today.
seishukuni76 already got it today.
Chino. did you got the package yet? they are going to your place right now. What time is the postman come usually? Sandusky, if the package come, anyone going to pick them up? Don't leave it cool sitting outside or get hot. I check the track and comfirmation and only two have informations so far.

Oh yes. Don't forget to send me back the insulating box. Just cheap mail and not express. LOL :lol:
Sandusky, I hope tsunami is better now. :p He is very outstanding. :)

Ok yeevia, the insulating box will be mailed back. Tsunami is a bit better, he's more vertical than on his side now and he is nice and warm. :) I hope he pulls through he is outstanding!

Yup, Tsunami is just a bit freaked out from being squished along side his shipmates. :lol: shipmates, i made a funny...anyway, Chino, no worries, the post office has delayed my bettas shipments before to 4 days!!! They'll arrive safe with the heatpack. Just do what Frank said with the low lighting and slow adjustments. :thumbs:

Oh I thought you got yours?

Edit oh nm you said BEFORE, okay..haha. Ill be back at 4:30, Im going to weight training, my mom will be here for the package though. :)

Good good. They probally can't wait to get out and stretch their fins for mommy. Hope they arrive today. :D

Ah check that, my mom said I cant go today, reason why is because I stayed home sick from school (flu) and I guess excercising wont help, even though I feel better after a good workout.. :/

:wub: :wub: :wub: THERE HERE!! But sadly to say, one passed away during the transport.. She the red one with a really fat stomach, but when she got here, she had her stomach 2x the size it was from the pictures.. So I assume it was a tumor :byebye: The blind steel blue colored male is fine and hansome, and so the is the young mustard colored one, both real nice. The females are doing great too! The turquiose and pinkish ones are exploring their new tanks, they like to swim under the leaves and cruise around there. Thanks Frank, Im happy with all my new Tsunami Bettas, although I think one got mixed up with someone elses (Somalia for Sumatra) its 100% okay though, I love them all!! :wub:

:byebye: RIP Big Red, you would have made a good mother :byebye:

Sandusky said:
Chino, any news on your parcel? OK. I be back tonight. Need to do a lot of stuff for the red halfmoon babies. :) Cleaning up their tanks. :)
Great new! Sandusky. You can feed him now. LOL He should be fine after the crazy travelling in the dark. LOL :p I won't put myself in the box like this if I am travelling. I need at least economy class. LOL So two got it now. 2 more to go. This is really heartattack for me than raising the babies.
Chino, any news on your parcel yet? OK. I be back tonight. Need to do a lot of stuff for the red halfmoon babies. :) Cleaning up their tanks. :) brb

Ohh. the big belly with a lots of eggs didn't make it. Too sad. She is a cherry red crowntail and with big big belly (nort tumor) for you to breed one. I didn't plan to breed her since I don't have a red crowntail. Anyway two red are down RIP. I am happy 4 got it there. Only Newfishies one still haven't got it yet! I hope they all ok since there were 5 in it. I should had get the comfirmation too. :blink:
About the somalia and sumatra, I stick the wrong sticker but you did got the Somalia. She is biggest belly of all out of the females and she is a red with star tail. You can see her color later. The Somalia sticker still with me and I didn't put a sticker on Newfishies Sumatra. LOL I pack it already so I didn't want to open it at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back