Babies betta for you.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
seishukuni76 said:
Will definitely get the pics in the morning better lighting for my horrible camera, lol. They're definitely the most active and hungry, lol. The halfmoons are stunning - adore their colors! They're pretty much just resting on their plants right now. I'm overly paranoid i think...everything I walk in, I'm afraid they've died - so I move their tanks a teeny bit just to make sure. i'm sure they're highly annoyed with me already! :)
:lol: OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

Tsunami gave me the scare of my life... :sly: :p

Chino, that is a pure copper halfmoon female. She change color always from copper to purple depends her mood. I can tells that she is very relaxing now in the new enviroment after the long trip. If she didn't get blind, she is a very pretty in colors like copper bronze. :) She is only 5 months old. The yellow male halfmoon X is a little bit older than the tsunami babies maybe two weeks. I hope you can breed him with the tsunami babies especially the red one. Oh yes. chino, if you have a bigger tank, you can put Somalia and Phuket together because both are very sweet and never nibbling on eash other. :)

Adding. Oh yes. I have told you that they are very very active! They swim here and there and they are fun to watch. They eat like pigs and very hyper. Don't you like this type of betta that is spunk! LOL :hyper:

So Stue is a GIRL? :hyper: But she is SO BIG! :hyper: Are you sure about the two girls? I saw Phuket chasing Somalia around for a bit and considered putting them in separate tanks, but for now they are together, maybe theyll behave.

They will be ok. Phuket are more silly than Somalia. (Phuket is Tsunami sibling) She is more gentle type but they will make their own place in the end. I haven't see phuket biting any sibling yet and maybe she is teasing her.
Yes. she is big of course the blind ladies. 6 months and all others will be that big too.:) You got three bettas that going to growth big later. LOL :D

Announcement! The donation for the freebies tsunami babies are closed now. No more order anymore and i have done my part. Anyone who got the Tsunami babies can create a new post as Tsunami babies growth. This topic has to lock for now and rest in peace. Thanks for the people who had donating to the tsunami victims to Linda and she will do the rest as a betta representing from USA. I am very appreciated for all of you and the friendship well remain there. I hope you are all very happy with the tsunami babies and make it be a part of your life. I hope all of this effort can make people get closer and helping each other when it needed. I do hope this Tropical fish forums will still remain as friendly as I know, as fun to talk to and also play nice. Knowing all of you here has been a part of my sweet memories.
My job to teach in a University is going to start next week so my schedule will be busy again. Therefore, you can email me or pm me if you want to talk to me. I will be here to up-dating what is going on with my betta too so I will be around. Thanks again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back