The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeeviabetta

Moved On
Reaction score
Some people had pm me for my babies. Yes, I do have them to let go. 10 total of babies. Here I want to donate my babies out for the first time. I am from Malaysia actually and I am in Topeka, Kansas now. You just send me the real shipping and the heatpack total expenses cost by paypal. I just order 10 heatpacks 60 hours from aquabid.com for that cost $23.70 and you only need one. Then I would like you to donate with your heart to Linda Olson at Colorado, the USA fish transhipper who is a juror for betta IBC. I will give out her paypal email address and please do put my name and your name on it as the donor. That is what I am asking from you. Make a WISH.
Tsunami victims do need this money very badly and I hope everyone can contribute with sincerity.
Below are the pictures of my first and second batch of babies betta. Thank you.

Added today.

Hello Betta Friends,
   Sunday I was on the computer emailing all of those people we have gotten to know and love in Thailand and Indonesia. .. To my relief, they are all fine, although some have lost friends and family.
  The survivors of of the disaster in South East Asia are still looking for the dead. .. Next they will have to start to rebuild. Since the News Services have been saying that private donations will be critical in helping these people to put their homes and their lives back to together, we thought that all of you might want to make a donation. Anything would be appreciated. Monies received will be sent to the Disaster Relief Organization set up by the Thai Royal Family, and to Jotya and InBS, who have started raising money for the relief effort in Indonesia.
   Donations can be sent via paypal to  [email protected]  We feel this is the best way we in the Betta Community in the U.S. can  extend the hand of friendship and brotherhood across the miles in a time of desperate need and heartache.  We thank you for your support. .. Linda Olson / transhipper / Denver, CO

Attachments

• babies_watch.JPG
    babies_watch.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 54
close up. I think some are 2 rays and this one is 4 rays.

Attachments

• rays.JPG
    rays.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 58
better view. mother and father pictures will be up soon.

Attachments

• closeup_good.JPG
    closeup_good.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 47
OH she is gorgeous and her colouring and ray extensions! Olala! :hey:

(If you scroll up and down really fast it almost looks like she's wiggling her tail! :lol: )

Chino first. which one you like?

Attachments

• which_one.JPG
    which_one.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 76
Father is a turquoise Halfmoon.

Attachments

• betaone4.JPG
    betaone4.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 55
The mother import from Thailand. A yellow copper MG crowntail and she had pass away.

Attachments

• yellofemale.jpg
    yellofemale.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 64
I got PMs and so far got three people interested. Meantime, someone did offer to give them names for the ten babies. The country that hit by tsunami. I think that is a great idea. I will pick out the babies one by one and name them out. I need ten country that hit by tsunami.
1, Tsunami, 2, Malaysia, 3, Thailand, 4, Indonesia, 5, India, 6, Somalia, 7, Sri Lanka, 8, Maldives.... where else? Help me out. :)
Oh yeah, This shipping is only for USA members. I am sorry because I really don't know how to send fish out of USA. But if you do want to donation with my name, I will be very greatful and thank you very much in my heart. :)

Tsunami and Malaysia reserved by Sandusky! 2 gone. 8 more. They both double tails. Turquoise and the red.

GuppyDude said:
how about that boy in ur avy, lemme know when u spawn him, he's real perty :D
He will be the big boss in my logo. His name is called Uniquebettas. :) I don't know I want to breed him yet. He will be here with his sibling next year january 4. He is at Colorado skiing. :) Thanks for asking.

HOLY COW! So it was you Yeeviabetta that won him! OH my GOODNESS! You lucky, he's the most interesting betta i've EVER seen. :hyper:

yeeviabetta said:
GuppyDude said:
how about that boy in ur avy, lemme know when u spawn him, he's real perty :D
He will be the big boss in my logo. His name is called Uniquebettas. :) I don't know I want to breed him yet. He will be here with his sibling next year january 4. He is at Colorado skiing. :) Thanks for asking.
I think this is a great thing you're doing :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have to admit though, I'm sad I won't be at Linda's again in time to see your new fish in person :-( He's so different :eek: ;)

Hello Betta Friends,
   Sunday I was on the computer emailing all of those people we have gotten to know and love in Thailand and Indonesia. .. To my relief, they are all fine, although some have lost friends and family.
  The survivors of of the disaster in South East Asia are still looking for the dead. .. Next they will have to start to rebuild. Since the News Services have been saying that private donations will be critical in helping these people to put their homes and their lives back to together, we thought that all of you might want to make a donation. Anything would be appreciated. Monies received will be sent to the Disaster Relief Organization set up by the Thai Royal Family, and to Jotya and InBS, who have started raising money for the relief effort in Indonesia.
   Donations can be sent via paypal to  [email protected]  We feel this is the best way we in the Betta Community in the U.S. can  extend the hand of friendship and brotherhood across the miles in a time of desperate need and heartache.  We thank you for your support. .. Linda Olson / transhipper / Denver, CO

Huh? Wou! I thought you guys know about this sunglasses betta. LOL Yes. I got him but i didn't bid on him. I just talk to the thailand breeder, Wasan and he let me have it with our negotiation. He comes with a sibling. Only him is look like that in the eyes.
Sorrell. It just my heart want to do this. I know how it felt totally and it is very bad. My grand father and my grandmother both died in Malaria in Japanese World War II. They both migrated to North Borneo and he became a principal and she was a teacher in an elemetary school. My father was only 7 years old when both dead. He totally have to go out and work for food. Think about it, 7 year old kid without parent and have to work for food to survive. I am very thankful that I have my master degree now and teaching in a University. Think back, I didn't make my grandfather and grandmother dissapointed. :)
Yes, Linda will fly him with other 14 bettas to me on january 3 from Colorado. We didn't want to take a chance to fly them in holidays. :)
I will take more pictures of him and post him here. Aren't he is very unique? :) He will be my special pet! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back