Babies betta for you.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Frank how do I feed the blind steel blue one, hes not eating. GIrls are eating, but Hikari pellets seemed too big, so I tried blood worms, but they are still a little nervous. Yellow boy is okay, he is eating too.

Let her feels the surrounding first. Then get a stick or chop stick, get the red worm, put infront of her mouth, she can smell it and she will eat it. They all might be still stress from the transportation. Don't worried if they didn't eat today. They will eventually eat it. The blind girl will dive to the bottom and look for food using her senses and she will eat whatever she smell it. I am happy she make the trip. :)
Oh yes, the pellet are still big for them so crush them and make it small first. They will eat it when they hungry. Basically they all stress out from transportation. Sundasky tsunami is doing ok now. He is pretty flip over when she got him. LOL

Oh thats good he was saved in time! Ill crush them next time.

Yay, Chino got the bettas!
Here's a picture of Tsunami, i put him in the jar because the tank had too much water and i was afraid he wouldn't be able to get to the surface so he's in ther for the night with the heatpack under it keeping him nice and toasty. It's an attatchment, i haven't uploaded them to photobucket yet.

Ok it's not letting me attatch it, later then.

Everyne is having their dinner right now - the babies with their crushed Bio-Gold, the halfmoons with whole pellets. The little ones are eating pretty much all I put in there, lol.
They're all GORGEOUS - so much prettier in person! I still feel bad that the red bitchy one didn't make it. I'm so glad the rest seem good, and are settling in now. thanks so much - you have awesome fish! :)

OK hopefully this works, lately i haven't been able to post pictures. :/

Here goes...Tsunami :wub:
Tsunami23.jpg

YAY now i'll post the rest.

Seychelles the black/copper DT without flash.
Seychelleswoflash.jpg

In his tank!
Seychellesintank.jpg

Malaysia, sorry for the blur she was hard to photo.
Malaysia.jpg

And this guy... :hyper: his tail is just so GLORIOUS!
MG02.jpg

MG03.jpg

THANK YOU FRANK!!!

Wou! they were pretty! You can put tsunami back to his original place now. He looks good already! LOL :) That crowntail is only 7 months old. :) So take good care of him. He know how to flare if he see a beautiful female. LOL :lol: I can see Malaysia is having a big belly! I think she eat like pigs. LOL Yes, she is hard to take picture because Tsunami babies are active and loves to swim!!

LOL Tsunami is a real tsunami :rofl: WOOSH all over the place. Malaysia loves to look out at Tsunami :*

Seychelles will go in my divided 10 gallon, the other side will be many beautifull females for him too look at.
I think i'm gonna name the mustard gas tommorow because i cannot think up a good name yet. He will be in a nice big 5 gallon, that will be split also.

the fish look great...have you picked a name for that last one yet? he looks beautiful, almost banana colored! :wub:

Name him Thailand banana. LOL :lol:
Where is India and Sri lanka pictures? Oh yes, each of you had indian almond leaf in the box. Some might be at the bottom of the insulating box. You can tear them apart and put into there tank. Make it stronger if you feels the betta is sick. Those are their remedies.
I really hope you all enjoying tsunami babies. Arent they are very active and big eater? They are the best I catch out one by one. :) Don't forget they will get big and pretty each day. :) I really want to see India in a month! He has the longest tail with 4 rays now. Makesure there is something to stimulating him to open up his tail. This will make the tail wider in the future. They still growing. :) Aren't they are fun to watch? :D
Sorry to hear two red females didn't make it so far. I think the box only can fit 4 bettas the most so each got more room. :)

Here go MINE!!
This is STUE (steel+blue=STUE!!) :wub:
Closeups003.jpg

FullTanksandgirls003.jpg
This is BANANA!! :wub:
FullTanksandgirls001.jpg

Closeups004.jpg

Closeups002.jpg

This is Phuket and Somalia! :wub:
FullTanksandgirls005.jpg

FullTanksandgirls004.jpg

NewBettasintanks002.jpg

These girls were hard to take pictures of! They are sooo spoiled! , like the Hilton Sisters, thanks FRANK!! :rolleyes:

So beautiful!

I think i want to name the MG Tigerclaw because he is the biggest betta i've ever seen! :hyper: And he has the colours of a neat tiger.

Will definitely get the pics in the morning better lighting for my horrible camera, lol. They're definitely the most active and hungry, lol. The halfmoons are stunning - adore their colors! They're pretty much just resting on their plants right now. I'm overly paranoid i think...everything I walk in, I'm afraid they've died - so I move their tanks a teeny bit just to make sure. i'm sure they're highly annoyed with me already! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back