Babies betta for you.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chino said:
You know what Frank, Im being too selfish, if you want to send any more than 4, go ahead, I will be able to house them, if not, I TOTALLY understand and be happy with the 4 females or males or whatever. If you need someone to take care of them, Im your man, but if you know someone who wants a male, make sure they get it. Thanks and I cant wait! I got them each a 4-5 gallon tank for them I think, I will post pictures :D :wub:
Great! I like to suprise you. :) wait and see hehehehe :p

Surprises are nice. Homes to needy Bettas is even better :)

The red girl definitely sounds like she has personality, lol. My mean green who (who I named Blender after her tail-shredding incident) is definitely the the most sassy of all the girls - the only one who will take feed from my fingers, and nibble at my hand while cleaning the tank. Bossy females can be fun :) But, I love all of 'em :) Maybe i'll put the red girl next to her, since they sound so much alike :)
The red boy who got beaten up shares a divided tank with another boy, and they just flare and blow nests to each other on the divider all day. I look forward to the new kids on thursday :)

None of those beat Kichi. She stalks snails and sucks them out of their shells. When they manage to get in the shell before she can get them, she tries to break their shells on the aquirium glass... and once I saw her chew a small snail, shell and all :D

Wah! Talk about snail already? hahaha I have a picture of my erotica apple snails. hahaha See is believing. hahaha What do you think? Hehehehe is that something or what! Hehehehe :lol:
They are beautiful creatures and they are my tank maids!!! They work hard! LOL :p

Attachments

• post_424_1099768859_thumb.jpg
    post_424_1099768859_thumb.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 31
I'm afraid to put anything else in the same space with Blender...I tried an albino cory, ad she terrorized it. The only thing safe with her, I think, is a silk plant. :p But then again, I've seen her eyeing it, so I'm not too sure about the safety of THAT either.

seishukuni76 said:
The red girl definitely sounds like she has personality, lol. My mean green who (who I named Blender after her tail-shredding incident) is definitely the the most sassy of all the girls - the only one who will take feed from my fingers, and nibble at my hand while cleaning the tank. Bossy females can be fun :) But, I love all of 'em :) Maybe i'll put the red girl next to her, since they sound so much alike :)
The red boy who got beaten up shares a divided tank with another boy, and they just flare and blow nests to each other on the divider all day. I look forward to the new kids on thursday :)
The only think is that I can only stuck 4 bettas the most in the insulated box. It is hardly got space to put the heatpacks too. When the box arrived, you will know what i am talking. hahaha. Inside the box only have 5"x4"x4 1/2" space. LOL I won't mind to stuck that bitchy red female for you. hahahaha She ruined all my breeding males tail. 7 males after counting. LOL If other breeders, they just put her into flowerhorn mouth. hahahaha Do you know what is a flowerhorn?? NO!!! Not the flower with horns. hahaha Below is a flowerhorn! hahahaha

Attachments

• ek4.JPG
    ek4.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 41
I will see tomorrow how to pack those betta. I did try one today. Try tomorrow make the package smaller and see. LOL

i am sooooo excited for the new fishies...however it works out will be great!! just surprise us all! close you eyes and point to a fish to send us!!!! :p :hyper: :rofl: :lol: -_- :unsure: :whistle: :rofl:

hahahaha pretty comforty as a coffin for him. LOL :D
I really have 4 flowerhorns. I need to give it away and skunk down to 1 or 2. :p

What a cool looking fish! I need to quit looking, or else I'm going to start collecting THOSE as well as bettas :p But very pretty!

You want flowerhorn? :) A lot of work! Clean their poop a lot. LOL :lol:
Oh yes. Yossie has a lot of dragon texas. Something look like the one I have. A lot of shinning pearls too. :) I think he got 500 piece to 1,000? Ask him! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back