FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Pet of the Month šŸŽ–ļø
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to talk about what your avatar is, and why itā€™s special to you! I donā€™t change my avatar any more, because I like it so much.

So, here is the out line:

1( Where did you take it?
2( What is it? (Explain)
3( Why is it special to you?

Have fun discussing! :)

Iā€™ll go first:

1( Where did you take it: In front of my 10g tank. (Aka in my house)
2( What is it? (Explain): That is my male Spade Tail Hellboy betta. I have had him for over 5 months now.
3( Why is it special to you: Heā€™s my favorite fish and I love him. (Donā€™t tell my others... :shifty: )

In my 58L tank.

2( What is it?

It was a nice moment with one Gold Spotted Common Pleco on a log and the second pleco hovering above her on the underside of an Anubis leaf.

3( Why is it special to you

They were my favourite fish in the tank. They've since been donated to the Galway City Aquarium to be happy in a bigger tank.

I actually have no favourites now :eek: so until I do I'll keep pleco avatar. I do love my Anubis plant so that could take the spot :rofl: or maybe my Black Molly.

Here you go....
1. Where did you take it?
In my 15 gal tank.

2. What is it?
An Algae eater, Barry

3. Why is it special?
First fish ever kept, I got scammed by the Fish store, they said
ā€œThese fish can eat algae and clean the tank so you donā€™t
have clean the tankā€
They also said that these fishes like Tetra Discus bits
I got scammed so bad that I named myself
Barry Tetra

In my 10 gallon

2( What is it? (Explain)
A picture of my peacock gudgeon

Because Iā€™d been trying to get one for a long time but theyā€™ve been out of stock. Peacock gudgeons are also my favorite fish, and the first fish Iā€™ve ever tried to breed.

Mine is Thor my electric blue acara taken in my 70g tank he is special to me as he was the fish I had fed and canā€™t walk past my tank without him begging for food , favourite fish

The pic is one of my fancy male goldfish that I used for breeding named Popeye. He was a beautiful fish. His tail looked like a long wedding veil. Sadly, he passed away earlier this Spring from dropsy. RIP, buddy. :rip:
Sorry for your lost. He was a beautiful fish!

In my 10 gallon

2( What is it? (Explain)
A picture of my peacock gudgeon

Because Iā€™d been trying to get one for a long time but theyā€™ve been out of stock. Peacock gudgeons are also my favorite fish, and the first fish Iā€™ve ever tried to breed.
Awesome fish! Love those little guys. :wub:

I saw them at my LFS the other day:
56EF8C6B-3543-454A-BC44-34C181AAD06C.jpeg

1( Where did you take it? - My old 135 gallon, I would guess around 2011/12
2( What is it? My old female Nicaraguan
3( Why is it special to you? My favourite fish I've ever owned, lost her when I over crowded the tank and learned a very tough lesson. Only enjoyed a one or two fish as much since. She was about 8 inches when I lost her.

Most reactions

trending

Back