Aquagreen

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow never seen them before dude, are they quite young, norm very yellow.

cheers everyone!

Wow never seen them before dude, are they quite young, norm very yellow.

They're lovel, are these the green?

Yes, they are Green rasbora, the latin name is on the pics above. They stay green Steve, they don't shine green until they hit the right light. Then you get a brilliant green flash.

Yeah no I think steve thought they were the yellow ones, but they are green microrasbora is it? They look great in the flesh, how many did you get Ian?

I meant it as a question lol, Ive seen green ones but was looking on my iphone and they looked yellow :S

My mirco rasbora liked to jump at lights off, watch out dude.

they deffo look green to me in that pic. :lol:

small update...Stems are going crazy and will need trimmming by the end of the week, the wood is leaking the usual white fluff, the glosso is creeping.

The stem - left center, is Ludwiga right? Will it get more red toned do you think? I love it when green as well, but assume your lighting is high enough to let it stay red.

The stem - left center, is Ludwiga right? Will it get more red toned do you think? I love it when green as well, but assume your lighting is high enough to let it stay red.

it's Ludwigia diamond red, and will get redder (sp), i'll get a snap from the top in a few days...the lighting isn't that high. I'm not a believer in 'high light - red plants', it's more about C02 distribution and other small pointers. It is still in it's emmerged state, so will get hacked in a week or so.

Meh! You took down the Echindorus tank! I liked that one!

But...

I like this one too... Oh!

Very nice. :)

L

thanks llj, i like this one too. It's got plenty of hidding places, unlike the E. tank.

end of week one.

things done and changed. Had a leak of C02 that didn't see/hear...this lead to the Hygro getting some bba on it, i found a couple of pots of aromatica in my lfs, so added those and took out the Rosanavig. The C02 is sorted now, and i have also moved the diffuser from the inlet so i can keep an eye on it. Some neons also added yesterday, just to give it some colour. The crypts are melting nicely! It's just getting to that 'transition period'.

heres a quick pic.

aquagreen7 by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back