Aquagreen

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

don't worry Minnnt, i'll send you some, it might not be loads, but it'll be enough to get started. It grows really quickly.

and thanks for the comment Matt :good:

Neons are so underrated, they get so much stick cos of cardinals.. nice choice Ian!

end of week 2, and it's had it's first trim. Managed to bag a Eheim 2073, so thats now in place of the JBL, nothing against the JBL, but i wanted to try and remove the powerhead in there as it's quite ugly, and the Eheim chucks out some flow!...saying that, it'll be going back in at the first sign of anything bad lol!

aquagreen9 by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

end of week 2, and it's had it's first trim. Managed to bag a Eheim 2073, so thats now in place of the JBL, nothing against the JBL, but i wanted to try and remove the powerhead in there as it's quite ugly, and the Eheim chucks out some flow!...saying that, it'll be going back in at the first sign of anything bad lol!

aquagreen9 by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Miss taking tank shots like this, but I'd lose a goby or a dottyback if I had the tank like that. And one goby costs more than 10 of those neons! Never a huge fan of neons or cardinals. Something about their bodyshape, I don't love, but they are extremely popular, so it's just me. They look good in there, though. Nice to see glosso again. I miss glosso, a fun plant.

fantastic dude! love how the wood creeps through the plants on the left... great growth for 2 weeks!

Looks like it's about 3 months old already! :rolleyes:

Agree with the above two comments. VERY strong growth, which is what we want to see in a planted tank people. :)

:good:

This scape just for pleasure, or are you competing with this one too? I think you are, if I'm not mistaken, yes? You need to do AGA, I wanna see an Ian tank when I go to the convention banquet and they announce the winners...

L

fantastic dude! love how the wood creeps through the plants on the left... great growth for 2 weeks!

cheers Jay, it's going great guns at the moment with very limited dosing. :good:

Looks like it's about 3 months old already!

Thanks mate, as above it's doing alright, can't wait til the crypts take there human form. :lol:

This scape just for pleasure, or are you competing with this one too? I think you are, if I'm not mistaken, yes? You need to do AGA, I wanna see an Ian tank when I go to the convention banquet and they announce the winners...

yes this one is for the AGA, it the stems need to get more 'bushy' before any proper FTS get taken lol.

Wow. That's lovely!

thank you! :good:

when you say 'bag an Eheim' ?
Seriously nice look BTW
good.gif

yes this one is for the AGA, it the stems need to get more 'bushy' before any proper FTS get taken lol.

No pressure now... I wanna see that tank in the banquet, so grow it purty! I wanna say, "I know this guy!" Tolak is possibly coming as is OM and Waterdrop. You'll have a massive cheering section. :yahoo:

when you say 'bag an Eheim' ?

thanks Stu...i mean *cough*boughtone*cough*, i have never owned an eheim, very impressive filter.

@ llj, i'm not sure it'll do well, but fingers crossed!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back