Aquagreen

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah, its only that aqua essentials plants are literally half the price of TGM, but what can you do if they aren't in stock!

Also on a cheeky side note penguins will not get that big in the time this scape will last :lol: they actually look great when they are small

Good job dude, have you moved your LED's to the left a little? Is this to get more over the stems?

Yeah, its only that aqua essentials plants are literally half the price of TGM, but what can you do if they aren't in stock!

Also on a cheeky side note penguins will not get that big in the time this scape will last :lol: they actually look great when they are small
This made me :rofl: Then I read it again and :rofl:

Good job dude, have you moved your LED's to the left a little? Is this to get more over the stems?

cheers Steve, the good thing about the fixture on the TMC LED's is that they slide, so the can be positioned differently, and yes, this is to give a little more light over the red stems.

Have you thought about a shoal of threadfin rainbows, Ian? Lovely fish

not a bad idea, but they are very expensive over here, they are £3.99 each or 2 for £6. So thats about $10 for 2.

I have seen some great microdevario kubotai, they would look great in a large shoal, but again they are a tad expensive.

Thought so, good idea, looking forward to seeing the stems once they've stood up a bit, I'm getting the stem bug lately, I'll put up some pic's of mine soon the Nesaea Crassicaulis is stunning. :good:

Have you thought about a shoal of threadfin rainbows, Ian? Lovely fish

not a bad idea, but they are very expensive over here, they are £3.99 each or 2 for £6. So thats about $10 for 2.

Wouldn't that be 4 for £12?? Sounds a good price compared to the $7 each my LFS charges :rolleyes:

Don't you ever get sick of the praise? It must be exhausting. I hate it! :good:

Just being obnoxious. :blush: I actually really like the contrast from your last scape. The other one was so streamlined and this one is so natural. Your scapes change so dramatically. Really shows your talent!

A picture of your "Rebirth" scape has been in my inspiration folder since January. :good:

thanks guys, the comments really mean a lot. I just wish i could show you my final pic of the Echinodorus tank, it surprised me. I don't scape for the praise, i just want to try and create a really natural looking environment. The exact reason Amano invented nature aquarium, it's also good to share these pic IMO, as it shows the ups and down of a aquariums life.

thanks again :good:

I was really just poking fun. :) I learn more from your freshly scaped photos. Your mature tanks are intimidating from a learning standpoint. It's easier to see how you've placed the plants in the freshly scaped photo, then later compare it to the mature tank. Then your placement choices make more sense. Thanks for sharing.

Looks superb dude, really love the hardscape, really great plant placement too. Really need to get myself some patients, so that I one day I may be able to create a scape this good!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back