Announcement - New Moderator! - Mbou

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm sorry, I honestly don't go out of my way to irritate people I swear! :blush: mental note... never go online afer a glass (or two...ahem... maybe 3) of wine because I'm so much more likely to get wound up and respond out of sorts.

Again, very sorry, its not like me.

I dont understand what you mean by "be aware of the plebian mob". Im probably being really dim :lol: it apparently wouldnt be a first time! Try rephrasing it lol

EDIT: feel free to tell me what I said wrong (though also feel free to be nice about it ;) ) or I cant change what I say, i honestly cant think what I might have said to you now :blush:

The plebian mob, were the general population of Rome. Sorry don't know how y'all might put it over there, but in baser terms, the unwashed masses.
You weren't rude or untoward, we had a differnce of opinion, that you handled politely. I just like to argue.

Learn something new every day! I sucked at history lol, I figure that as usefull as it is to know about the past, its hardly helpful in my life so never had much interest, probably ought to have done!

:p I like to argue too :shifty: :unsure: Or i did :lol: best behaviour now though!

Learn something new every day! I sucked at history lol, I figure that as usefull as it is to know about the past, its hardly helpful in my life so never had much interest, probably ought to have done!

:p I like to argue too :shifty: :unsure: Or i did :lol: best behaviour now though!

Shame you did not like History, as when I studied it at Uni, over half of the course was spent teaching us how to argue :lol:

Ahaha I missed out on that. Mind you, the cattiness of girls at school taught me to fight ok :look:

History, has no bearing professionaly, as I am a landscaper, an interest though, as per the human experience.
Most important thing to remember is history doesn't repeat itself, historians repeat each other.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back