Announcement - New Moderator! - Mbou

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
My pleasure to announce that MBOU has accepted our invitation to join the Moderators' team on TFF.... Thanks for offering your services MBOU... It is great to have you on board.... we trust you will be an asset to the forum moderating team.....

:blush: Thank you! :D

*sighs with relief* dunno but I kinda thought everyone would be really annoyed about me :unsure:

Soon the fun begins!

Yay! The forums getting back together :D

Congratutions MBOU, don't let the power get to your head. :hey: :)

lol hardly! its going to be lots of deleting spam i think :good:

Well done, MBOU :D

lol hardly! its going to be lots of deleting spam i think :good:

Good luck, I hope you will be getting something back for all the hard work you will putting in :good:

O wait :no:

Good luck MBOU, they made a great choice.

Ahhh Livewire... some people don't mind volunteering though :rolleyes: because thats what it is, and you dont expect payment etc as a volunteer... it defeats the object.

I get the pleasure of knowing I am part of something, I get to help keep TFF going forwards and repay in time for all the great information i have learnt from here.

Ahhh Livewire... some people don't mind volunteering though :rolleyes: because thats what it is, and you dont expect payment etc as a volunteer... it defeats the object.

I get the pleasure of knowing I am part of something, I get to help keep TFF going forwards and repay in time for all the great information i have learnt from here.

And I take my hat off to you, if more people in this world were willing to offer help and advice for free we would all be in a better place.

I just wish I could do more, think of all the volunteers saving lives and working out in Africa and helping with natural disaters like the floods and tsunamis etc. I feel awful knowing I couldnt do that work, and definately couldnt afford to do it for nothing...

I feel awful that there is so much bad in the world and not much i can do about it :( but at least there is something i can do, however small... that may help out a community i'm proud to be a part of?

I spend so much time on this forum that I feel like i know people on here better than people i see day to day!

Congrats. I was one of those you annoyed. :angry: But you were civil so I couldn't get irate. :grr:
Just beware the plebian mob, they can be fickle.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back