Anemone Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Lovely fish :drool: I really like that black Tang.

thanks trod
the black tang is just as easy to keep as the yellow tang but just a bit high in price

i still havent seen the achilles tang so i dont think he is alive anymore but fingers crosed he will show up soon :unsure:

Sorry bout that. Gotta be one of the hardest fish to keep alive in captivity

ski say this was your tank and added a new fish and did not see it all day would you take out the rocks wait another day not to sure and i have an other moorish idlo next month

TBH, if it's far gone enough that you don't see it, it wouldn't really matter if you tore the rocks apart or not. Have you checked for carpet surfing, and/or in any hang-on compartments?

Hi

well i woke up this morning to find my achilles tang swimming about he is now eating and he has got no white spot any more it has lost a small bit of colour which will brighten up once he has acclimatised to his new enviroment he had me worred all day yestarday little bugger

my anmemones are doing great the big one will take 2 lance fish and the other medium takes one is there a resion for that

thanks scott

will have more pics up in 1hr of the achilles

new pic is up can belive he has came out.He has got a small bit of black spot on his tale but thats not bad tank is getting treated the black tang likes him

anemones growing quite fast got a rose anemone comming on sunday and thats the only 3 anmeone that will be in that tank cut big bits of glass so the anemones dont go near the intake which is working

had to do the same with the power heads better being safe than sorry

hi

well as i had said i have ordered another morish idlo and that came DOA which they said we dont usally replace these but since you have orderd a lot of stuff from us i will replace
it and then the other one came to day and the same hapened DOA which it was only 6hrs in the shimpment box then shiped for 4 hrs in the van to lfs and the next day it took 2hours from the lfs to my house so next week they will have another ordered in for me but i have to pick it up witch is fare but fell sorry for the fish that died in a 10hr transit but the only thing i dont get it took 10 hours to get to the lfs and the next day they came to my house spot on 11:30 and said this is my first delevery and opened up the box and was dead but it was in a longer transit to lfs and the next the morish idlo was in there tanks over night and was fine 2 hr transit to my house it was dead totaly gutted :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back