Anemone Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i think the clam is not engoying it new tank that was the tank he was origenoly in but i had him in a 3 foot tank with a 2 t5 was never out but now the new lights are on he look a bit better and might just live

what do you think of the pics
i have took all the other clowns out i am kept the breeding pair in there and can any one think of a list what would look nice in there

Great pics. :good:

Nice Gem tang, too. That must have cost you. ;)

they nem have coloured up nicly clam has opened up and got rid of most of the haired algea going to sell that clam to big and needs to be fed a lot also

anyone intrested in that big clam £85 will only sell i the tank is big with metal hailde lights

you do have some great fish, gutted about the achilles. Im sure you could get some mopre equipment in that sump too :blink:

you do have some great fish, gutted about the achilles. Im sure you could get some mopre equipment in that sump too :blink:
Hi ben

i have orderd a new achilles tang and resplended angel and half moon angel witch come to £1200 already so you will see more fish next week

hi everyone

just wondering on what really nice fish you woukd like to see in the tank

thanks scott

hi everyone
well just back from the lfs owner house the half moon angel and (achilles tang has a small bit of white spot gave it a fw dip tonight) my resplended angel tmc do not order in any more so dose any one know where i could get 1

new pics up and the half moon angel is in the corner gasping so will have to see if he will come round tonigt and the only reson i did not qt these fish are that the tanks are not mature for the fish it a big risk i know but its better in a matture tank than not

btw ben i have a pic of the new achilles tang tomorrow some point

Most reactions

trending

Back