Anemone Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

great pics scott!

i honestly didnt think your tank would have been okay cause u didnt exactly listen to some very experienced members on this forum... I guess that fish arent as "delicate" as people say they are.. not saying that you shouldnt treat them well but dont have to worry too much.

anyways good job and good luck :good:

hey i have been keeping marine for the last 22 year and what people have i not listened to i usally only ask questions if i am unsure about anything

regrads scott

Scott, how is the anemone tank going?

I'm loving having my two bubbletips in my tank - I have managed to get them to settle either end now of the tank, so if I find a pair of yellow banded maroons I think I will give it a try. What are your plans?

Seffie X

:fish:

hi seffie

the anemone tank is doing great touchwood so far i did by them for my breeding pair of commen clowns but have never spawned since they have there anemones i did have a
bad algea out brake but all gone now i thought i was going to lose one a few months a go but it was spitting so i now have 3 would like to add more but if there spliting then there is no point saves me a bit of money i did lose my giant clam with the haired algea spredding over it so maybe add another clam soon

regards scott

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back