I have an:

electric blue maingano

yellow lab

pseudo acei

kenyi

tinfoil barb

cherry zebra or red zebra?

red peacock

The kenyi used to be being the aggressive one but for some reason it's now the electric blue. The kenyi is now very peaceful.
Should I take the electric blue back?

I have an:

electric blue maingano

yellow lab

pseudo acei

kenyi

tinfoil barb

cherry zebra or red zebra?

red peacock

The kenyi used to be being the aggressive one but for some reason it's now the electric blue. The kenyi is now very peaceful.
Should I take the electric blue back?

Id remove that Tinfoil barb, If I remember rightly your tank is 55gallons? Which is too small for a tinfoil imo and they arnt very compatible with mbuna. Can I have a Full tank shot of your tank please?

I've had them for about 3 weeks. And it is a 65 gallon tank and so far the tinfoil barb is doing fine.

I also saw a picture of your tank on another website, Looks like your going too need ALOT more rock. ROck is natural to mbuna and cuts agression levels, it is a safe haven for weaker Mbuna to hide in.

Ha your funny I haven't posted it on website and I do have a fair amount of rock.

You dont have enough fish, if its an aggression problem try adding a few more fish. It should dispurse aggression between many fish and not just a few.

You dont have enough fish, if its an aggression problem try adding a few more fish. It should dispurse aggression between many fish and not just a few.

A Tinfoil barb is not compatible with your fish, They should be kept in groups and definitely not kept with african cichlids who are likely to stress them (especially as its on its own)

You also need to add a few more mbuna in order to minimise the aggression,

The Kenyi is going to give you problems IMO, They are quite an aggressive fish to be keeping with fish such as the Labidochromis

Id rehome the TinfoilBarb at least.. Your kenyi is likely to give you problems in the future if not now. And you need to add more fish, how about turning your single fish into groups ? Im sure they'd appreciate it. Personally, id overstock but even if you dont want to you still could add a fair few more.

Id rehome the TinfoilBarb at least.. Your kenyi is likely to give you problems in the future if not now. And you need to add more fish, how about turning your single fish into groups ? Im sure they'd appreciate it. Personally, id overstock but even if you dont want to you still could add a fair few more.
Bravo!! Well said :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back