29 Gallon Tank

I like this tank, I love tiger barbs too, they are awesome fish to watch, very active. 

Quick pic - moved the tank and built the stand. Just got cloth to cover it, has a nice easy access flap! Also got a new Albino Bristlenose Pleco - will post a picture of him later :D

20130729_171719.jpg

great look there tell me though do the brittlenoses interact with each other?

ncguppy830 said:
great look there tell me though do the brittlenoses interact with each other?

I only have one, unfortunately the other passed when he didnt get enough to eat (bad owner!)

Its ok, it was a while ago. this guy will have plenty to munch on. I was advised against having two in this tank.

Nice tank. 
good.gif
 I love the substrate, I might go for that in my 65 gallon tank, it looks fantastic! I have two ABNP, they're so much fun to watch! Sad that one of yours died though. 
rip.gif

Hey yall - quick couple of updates on this tank!

I planted it with some clippings from my 20 gallon that has gone WILD with plants. I tried introducing new tiger barbs but they were killed off. Most recently, I have added in one GBR and am looking to get another GBR to keep in there as it's mate. Here's some pics of the tiger barbs!

Gm5gX2th.jpg

hra5MsPh.jpg

SK0R2Y5h.jpg

Here's a phone picture of the whole tank:

20131022_180229.jpg

And of course, my little BNP:

Xhb0owW.jpg

I am super jealous of your tank! It was exactly how I envisioned mine to be, but mine still turned out ok. I'll be using yours as a model next time I redo my tank  
wink.png
 (which I often do, I just like keeping myself busy.) Not sure with your current stocking, but I have a few tiger barbs with a convict cichlid, and I really like the look. He has tiger-like stripes too so he kinda looks like a big alpha-tiger. They are super mean though, and it will chase your tigers around....a lot. But tiger barbs are tough and quick enough so they'll be ok. Just a suggestion, cause I noticed you did originally want a convict! They are great fish they have lots of personality. 
happy.png

Most reactions

trending

Back