2022-2023 NFL Discussion

ClownLurch

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I hate that Amazon would do that... Seems like a big greedy money grab. Lots of people like football and pay for cable to see it. Then Amazon comes along forcing people to buy their service to see it. That's messed up in my opinion.
Welcome to the world of the EU (current and ex) proper FOOTBALL fan.
The EU found that allowing only one broadcast company to show games was anticompetitive and allowed a monopoly holder to charge whatever they felt the market would tolerate.
So they insisted that at least two broadcasters were sold the rights. Meaning three subscription services need to be bought currently in the U.K. to allow fans to see all live games. This costs a lot more than one service.
No wonder illegal internet feeds are viewed more and more each year.

wasmewasntit

Resident Plant Killer
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of the EU (current and ex) proper FOOTBALL fan.
The EU found that allowing only one broadcast company to show games was anticompetitive and allowed a monopoly holder to charge whatever they felt the market would tolerate.
So they insisted that at least two broadcasters were sold the rights. Meaning three subscription services need to be bought currently in the U.K. to allow fans to see all live games. This costs a lot more than one service.
No wonder illegal internet feeds are viewed more and more each year.
The beauty of a VPN....I pretend to be in Belgium to watch British sport :lol:

Fishmanic

King of the Jungle
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
my 3 favorite teams --- Bucs, Chiefs, and Pats...all lost yesterday.
Big game coming up....next Sunday, the Chiefs play the Bucs..that's a game to watch!

Most reactions