2022-2023 NFL Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Another weird game for my Browns against Washington. Firs half Watson for the Browns had a quarterback rating of 2.6 then turns around and throws 3 touchdown passes in the second half... :dunno:

Tampa Bay will be in the playoffs after their win today.
Pats still have a chance after winning today but I don't think they would go beyond the first round if they do get in.
KC Chiefs one today. I love watching Mahomes. close game today.
Jets lost today....yay!

Big game on Monday night football.. Bengals against the Bills...should be a fun watch as they are closely matched teams.

Tampa Bay will be in the playoffs after their win today.
Pats still have a chance after winning today but I don't think they would go beyond the first round if they do get in.
KC Chiefs one today. I love watching Mahomes. close game today.
Jets lost today....yay!

Big game on Monday night football.. Bengals against the Bills...should be a fun watch as they are closely matched teams.
Pretty big game on right now; Steelers, Ravens. Steelers must win to have a playoff chance but are down by 10 half way through the third.

this does not look good for Hamlin at the moment....the game is not important at this point...it may well be cancelled as the players are too stressed to continue without knowing that Hamlin will be ok.. Prayers for Hamlin and his family...let's hope for the best.

It's up to the Roger Goodell, nfl commissioner, how to proceed.

Last edited:
this does not look good for Hamlin at the moment....the game is not important at this point...it may well be cancelled as the players are too stressed to continue without knowing that Hamlin will be ok.. Prayers for Hamlin and his family...let's hope for the best.

Its up to the Robert Goodell, nfl commisioner, how to proceed.
No, this is not a commissioner decision. I think, in this case the players will decide and their decision will stand.

Reminds me of Jack Tatum and Daryl Stingley but possibly worse. :(

What a joke of the 2023 probowl game. No helmets....wearing stocking caps and fishing hats, No padding...... flag football..no tackling. T-shirts, sunglasses, shorts :lol: high scoring game 33-27 NFC
This is the comedy of football. what a joke. :lol:

Last edited:
What a joke of the 2023 probowl game. No helmets....wearing stocking caps and fishing hats, No padding...... flag football..no tackling. T-shirts, sunglasses, shorts :lol: high scoring game 33-27 NFC
This is the comedy of football. what a joke. :lol:
Oh Pooh! ;) The Pro Bowl has been a glorified flag game for years. At least they finally made it official. :)

Actually I DO have 2 major gripes about the Pro Bowl.

1) It should be after, not before, the Super Bowl as it used to be so the Pro Bowl players from the Super Bowl teams can play.

2) I guess not a real gripe but more of a wish. Remember back several years when they picked a couple of retired players and they did a 'pick-up' game where players from the same actual NFL team could easily be playing against each other? I thought that was cool and enjoyed. I wish they would bring that format back.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back