2022-2023 NFL Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

if you must have lots of sports, Fubo streaming tv is good though not cheap....Sling is a cheaper option if they have channels you would watch...there are two channel tiers...Sling Blue and Sling Orange

I have not had cable for 3 years and dont miss it at all. I have an antenna with 40 free channels and a roku tv. Tons of free stuff available..you just have to search for what shows you like.
Lots of great info for those who dump cable tv. Worth reading present and past issues of their newsletter.

if you must have lots of sports, Fubo streaming tv is good though not cheap....Sling is a cheaper option if they have channels you would watch...there are two channel tiers...Sling Blue and Sling Orange

I have not had cable for 3 years and dont miss it at all. I have an antenna with 40 free channels and a roku tv. Tons of free stuff available..you just have to search for what shows you like.
Lots of great info for those who dump cable tv. Worth reading present and past issues of their newsletter.
Realistically I could do away with the NFL Network and Red Zone as I DO have NFL+. I'd miss some things on the NFL Network and also Redzone But I'd get over it. ;) I haven't looked deeply into Fubo but I don't really need a 'LOT' of sports as I'm strictly NFL and MLB.

are you able to watch nlf plus on your tv? I have the app and it only lets you watch live games on you tablet or phone

many streaming services have free trials. I presently got a full month of paramount plus for free. You just have to set a reminder in your calendar to cancel before the trial is over or you will be charged.
Some savings hints can be found on this site:

also around black friday,
Hulu usually offers a year of ad supported hulu for $1 a month for new subscribers.

are you able to watch nlf plus on your tv? I have the app and it only lets you watch live games on you tablet or phone
I watch NFL+ on my TV through my computer but can't actually watch the game live, just the radio broadcast. Once the game ends I can watch.

I was just looking through my current streaming and noticed that Paramount+ includes CBS Sports and today's Browns game was listed. I'll have to check it out next Sunday to see I can actually get the live video.

REALLY weird game for my Browns today!!!!!

1) Deshaun Watson's first time on a real field since January 2021 and he looked terrible.

2) Brown's offense only scored 6 points in a 27-14 win.

3) 21 points for the Browns on a 76 yard punt return, a pick-6 and a fumble recovery ran in for a score.

Weird game!

superbowl prediction... 2 of 3 teams
eagles, and one of the following two...chiefs, bills

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back