2022-2023 NFL Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Have to give kudos when deserved. Baker Mayfield is with the Rams for a bit less than 2 days and only throws ~20 passes to his new receivers in practice. I have never been a Mayfield fan and never wanted my Browns to draft him but what he did against the Raiders tonight deserves praise.

Down by 6 with just under 2 minutes left in the game and the ball on the Rams' own 2 yard line and he takes them 98 yards in 8 plays to win the game. Even though I don't like Mayfield I have to give respect for what he did tonight.
misc106.gif

Have to give kudos when deserved. Baker Mayfield is with the Rams for a bit less than 2 days and only throws ~20 passes to his new receivers in practice. I have never been a Mayfield fan and never wanted my Browns to draft him but what he did against the Raiders tonight deserves praise.

Down by 6 with just under 2 minutes left in the game and the ball on the Rams' own 2 yard line and he takes them 98 yards in 8 plays to win the game. Even though I don't like Mayfield I have to give respect for what he did tonight.
misc106.gif
I didnt watch the rams raiders game but it sounds like the rams won “Brady style”

On another note, how about the win by the Bucs… two touchdowns in the last 6 minutes of play to win the game by 1 point. A Brady style win !

Last edited:
Amazing game Saturday between the Vikings and Colts! The Vikings set the NFL record for the largest point come back in NFL history by being behind 33-0 at half time yet coming back to win 39-36 in overtime.

Then there are my Cleveland Browns. Ya, they beat the Ravens 13-3 but it should have been more like 40-3. Sigh, I think there were two Browns' defensive interceptions but it may have only been one. They also had a fumble recovery along with three turnovers on downs when the Ravens went for it on fourth down and then there was a blocked field goal. Just no excuse for only scoring 13 points...

I cant believe Brady and the Buccaneers have a 6 win 7 loss record. and are still in first place in their division. I don't feel their record can be blamed on Brady..he is doing great but the overall team both offensively and defensively are just plain poor.

I cant believe Brady and the Buccaneers have a 6 win 7 loss record. and are still in first place in their division. I don't feel their record can be blamed on Brady..he is doing great but the overall team both offensively and defensively are just plain poor.
I'm not going to say that Brady is the sole cause for Tampa's record but he is a factor. Even announcers have commented during games as to his body language. Since the start of the divorce from Gisele he just looks like he has lost his drive for football.

Well if you are watching the Bucs-Bengals game right now...Brady is looking in his old winning form...offensive line is looking great today as well as the defense too.

You have to realize the Bucs had the worst record for their running game this year. Today, however, the running game is looking strong!

Last edited:
Well if you are watching the Bucs-Bengals game right now...Brady is looking in his old winning form...offensive line is looking great today as well as the defense too.

You have to realize the Bucs had the worst record for their running game this year. Today, however, the running game is looking strong!
Yep, I'm watching but sort of going back and forth to the Denver game.

I'm not putting down Brady but DO feel like it at least looks like his personal life has had an affect. How could it not? :dunno:

well. The Bucs are having a fantastic game so far
at the half:
Screenshot 2022-12-18 5.45.51 PM.png

now that Brady's divorce is final, I wouldnt be surprised if Brady decides to play AGAIN next year...and maybe for a different team!

Last edited:
now that Brady's divorce if final, I wouldnt be surprised if Brady decides to play AGAIN next year...and maybe for a different team!
He's like... Well I WAAAAAAS gonna quit but now with the reason for quitting outta the way... Might as well go another round! 😅

He's like... Well I WAAAAAAS gonna quit but now with the reason for quitting outta the way... Might as well go another round! 😅
He could as he will be an unrestricted free agent after this season ends.

Keep in mind that I'm neither a Brady lover or hater; I just respect what he has done during his career. AND I agree that he is the GOAT of MODERN football but I think another is his equal. LOL! I think it is obvious that I'm a hard core Browns' fan so am just a bit partial. Still I consider Otto Graham as much of a GOAT in his era as Brady is in his. If you consider that he played pro football for ten years and went to a championship gave every year winning seven he also has to be a GOAT. ;) Obviously both were/are great players but how can one truly compare when the game is totally different between their eras?

well. The Bucs are having a fantastic game so far
at the half:
View attachment 307600
Ya, Brady and Tampa looked good in the first half but then Brady had three turnovers of his own in the second half. There is just no way I can say that Brady had a good performance throughout the entire game...

Yeh..TB fell apart in the 2nd half...but the first half shows what they are capable of...now the Bucs are 6 wins 8 losses...yet, unbelievably they are still in first place in their division

anyone see the absolutely crazy finish for the Pats LV game. totally nuts....I'm sure you should be able to view it on youtube...

Pats Raiders were all tied up 24-24 with just seconds to go. Pats on their own 45 yard line risk it all in this crazy last attempt to score instead of letting it go into overtime.
You can find this crazy play on youtube.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back